Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Fed-Kun's army
It’s obvious she’s spouting bs. The emperor must have been used to this.

this is actually smart
im probably learning from this gal too lmao
but hopefully the emperor sees through this too

Aw his face when he thought it was his mom. Now I’m really hoping he finds out Luxia is back. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

She’s so stubborn jeeze. I guess I can understand she’s using it solely for shock value and to get his attention. Otherwise she’d be completely overshadowed by the other girls.

It is hilarious that she’s so arrogant that she thinks just taking her sister down will guarantee her victory. Honey there’s literally no family not shoving their daughter forward to try to become Empress. Your sister isn’t your only competition.

It’s gonna be hilarious when he gives her a deadpan look ‘do you expect me to fall for this bs?’ and walks away. Boys been taught by the best and knows what he’s doing. Make your momma proud! 👏🏻

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Ohhh so just a question, will she die soon? That beach needs to roll over and choke on something, seriously hahahahahahahhaa

Anyways, Thank you for the Hardwork❤️💯

Lol for her last stunt she badmouthed her sister as well as the late Empress Dowager in front of him now goodluck if youre not executed gal

Her mind is so f*cked up, and I felt sorry for this blue puppy when he thought he'll finally see his mom again. :'c Tnks for the chapter. <3

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, he's been raised to be a no nonsense emperor by our queen personally.

at this point her plan doesnt really make sense. On one hand she is playing the mistreated councubine daughter but on the other hand she is dressed in really nice clothes, nice enough to be mistaken as the previous empress dowager from behind. The girl is clearly going a bit crazy with her schemes

@Gutu exactly!! she's trying to play the pitiful powerless girl act while simultaneously and PURPOSEFULLY dressing like the late empress dowager like ??????? aight. her words were at least crafty, ill give her that

Dex-chan lover
He caught her lying before so why would he trust her?

Not to mention su luxia is the kind of person to not get offended when people try to surpass her but encourage it (not that she would let them)

can she even hear what she's saying? the emperor asked her one thing and she spilled like 20 cups of tea and calling abuse while dressed up to the nines 😂

This bitch is annoying. I hope our emperor raised by our queen can detect bitches like her. I want to just yeet her into the ocean

Users who are viewing this thread