Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- E'huang and Nvying

Dex-chan lover
He's not going to believe her. lmao

His thot sensor has gone off way too many times to take this bait.

I gotta say. The author took a concept that has the extreme potential to go stale each new arc and makes it keep ya there. Awesome execution. 👏👏

_:)3 」∠)_ this series should be tagged with Angst. Cause every chapter ends in a cliffhanger.

I hope he puts her in her place. Mingyue, if Su Luxia's name is so revered that people can't even utter it, why would you think dressing up in her image would be considered OK? Thought you'd be smarter than that, but really your schemes are as shallow as Concubine Liu's, and at least Concubine Liu was already part of the emperor's harem at the time our system showed up.

wtf is she doing? She dresses up as the old Luxia but she's still acting like a white lotus?? No wonder the emperor think red doesn't suit her. She looks fake af.

First of all....stop wearing red after the emperor told u that it doesnt suit u

If it's other ML then they might have fallen for this bitch trap. However, our ML this time is different cuz he already learned how to detect thot from Lu Xia so bitch just keep committing suicide LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Why would he believe that after the last stunt she tried to get her sister in trouble, he's also Su Luxia's deciple unlucky for her he knows these trucks already

bruh she keep using red when the emperor told her not to 💀 💀 and still doing the same cheap tricks

Aggregator gang
What the heck is she thinking? He clearly told her twice that she's ugly when she's wearing red clothes, yet she's stubbornly wear it. And seducing a man by wearing outfits similar to his mom? lol

If the dang emperor lets her plan succeed... Su Luxia's efforts were not deserved. He will have to repent forever... the attempt was so obvious and lame. He shouldn't be dumb. I trust him. (It's like come on wth is with this cringe planning and success rate???)

Its like grabbing someone in the supermarket, thinking its Mummy, and then it turns out to be some rando.

Ewwwwww

Dex-chan lover
...Okay, not bad, not bad. As far as schemes go, I can appreciate the cleverness put into this one. She's being stubborn about her outfit, which isn't earning points, but it looks like her goal isn't to earn points but to beat down her sister, who she sees as an extreme rival. It feels like something Su Luxia would do.

That said, something Su Luxia would also do is teach her son how to dodge these sorts of techniques, and our boy hasn't disappointed us so far.

I love how it's such a given that he's a mamacon.

Users who are viewing this thread