Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 159 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Discard others to preserve reputation

@Heenimakira This is probably my fault but you should probably spoiler tag a reply to a spoiler comment. With a little bit of context clues one can infer the original spoiler comment from yours xD

I totally didn't expect self harm here😢 im super sensitive to this sort of stuff and would have really appreciated if it was stated before the chapter but its understandable i guess😔😔

Girl, you're doing it wrong. Cutting across your tendons results in a shallow cut and you won't bleed out quickly. The correct way is to cut along your veins. Especially if you're pretending to commit suicide.

@babyboss I hope you’re doing well. And I 100% agree. I’ve had a bit of experience with s/h and it’s definitely not ok to forgo trigger warnings

I will not admit defeat! Proceeds to slit wrists and bleed out dies becomes ghost Haunts MC I HAVE NOT BEEN DEFEATED!!!!!
XD I know it's a plot, but it feels ironic that dangerous self-harm is her choice of not admitting defeat hahahaha.
Also, I saw that blush.... But then the emperor compared her to his mother..... So which is it!? Romantic interest....? Or appreciation for her similarities but definitely don't want to marry because, um, gross?
Thanks for the chapter~
If you trying to slit your wrists.. remember " horizontal for Attention Vertical for results" :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread