Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 157 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- The villain tattles first

The fool is digging herself deeper into a hole 🤣
Aw~ The child is now so mature and educated. Su Luxia is a great Mom 😆😄

Double-page supporter
he has a great mother
cover2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why does she think getting rid of her sister will let her become empress??? Lol you'll still be a concubine's daughter but now from a disgraced family. Why would he choose her, also he already roasted her make up and clothes just give up 😂

of course Su Lu Xia would raise a smart child who can see through lies and manipulation uwu

This... GIRL... is really blind, so blind that it’s annoying. No, rather than blind, should we say she is dumb? Since calling her blind is a blasphemy towards blind people. It’s just so annoying to see this continue, won’t Su Luxia ends this already? The author really knows how to make a bitch super annoying

I take my words back. While this bitch is slightly smarter than other bitches, she's still dumb comparing to normal standard.

@BalrogDeMorgoth my thought exactly. These dumb bitch always acts like there are only 1-2 people participating in the war...

The sister really is narcissistic and not as smart as I was hoping she'd be. First of all, EVERYONE wants/wants their daughter to be Empress. Removing your sister as an option won't bring you ant closer to the throne.

Second, you are still a concubine's daughter. If your sister falls it is going to screw you over as well as that will affect the reputation of your whole family, and I don't see you making plans to fix that. Third, and most importantly, the Emperor already made it clear he didn't like you by making fun of your appearance. Just do as Elsa did and let it go.

Dex-chan lover
Man. This is mainly the "I'm so proud of my son" arc. Mama taught him every dirty trick in the book and he's not having none of it.

Now, am I missing something culturally? Why is she making it the emperor's business regarding her older sisters rendezvous? It's not like they're engaged or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread