Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 151 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Be a wimp when necessary

Dex-chan lover
Dang her sister is super annoying with the comebacks but It wouldn't have been satisfying if Su Luxia had gotten her so quickly. And this biased grandmother is the worst, at least the father is still on his eldest daughters side but she should also get what she deserves with her favorite granddaughter

The rivals from the historical setting are pretty smart, first we had the first arc with that pink-haired girl scheming against every harem members in the palace, and now this sister is pretty cunning herself. I really look forward to this arc! XD

The little sister is not entirely brainless after all. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° A very interesting take on this historical trope ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Ooooooh a challenge niceeeee~
Can't wait to see the 4th prince!!

Good work Su Luxia! And it’s always hilarious seeing the characters “acting“. And Su too. Glad to see her dad believed her at least, so he’s not as scum as the rest of her family.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

The villain's level has been updated, now we got actual smart and evil people instead of dumbasses, douches, petty bitches and stupid evil scums.

damn tysm tsym tsym tsym really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have exams rn but no matter what ill always always be here for this one . im in love with this
cant stress enough how glad im for this tysm

Like everyone else, I am glad to see that the main villain seems to have a brain. She knows how to take advantage of a situation and when to back down

Tysssm 😭 i love this novel soo much if only the chapters were longer

Users who are viewing this thread