Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 153 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- A delightful slap in the face

Yes! Su Luxia loved her son enough to teach him how to detect and get rid of all thots that try him.

I can't wait until they tag team this bitch. What she is doing to the grandmother now should be a huge red flag for her mother. She would have the elder sister raped despite never doing anything to her, and make the grandmother who loves her ill all just to get a CHANCE at the throne. This chick isn't even a thought in the Emperor's mind at the moment, and yet here she is. Run while you still can momma run!

I don't remember her having a child...
Can someone @tag me and tell me which chapter she had a child? Or just spoiler me

🤣LMFAO!!!! SHE TAUGHT HER SON TO DODGE BITCHES?! HELL YEAH! POWER MOVE FROM THE PREVIOUS LIFE PAYS OFF IN THE NEXT! 🤣

OMG THIS THING JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my most fav ever ever evevr

Fed-Kun's army
@Pinkdog16 Ngl I really hope the emperor recognizes her as a reincarnation of his mom when she perfectly navigates through his defenses.

@Miranox lol, it's new for this story where the "villain" protagonists are generally dumb damsels in distresses or so antagonistic that they have no consideration of how they come off. At least this villain is trying and applying different plans and knows when to pull back or go forward. It's interesting and fresh so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm enjoying this since the other girl is actually posing a good challenge, somewhat lol. No one outsmarts our Queen though. XD

What a good mother to be teaching your som some bitch deflecting techniques lmaoooo i hope the son can recognize her eventually. I'm so excited. This arc is so fun already

Aggregator gang
I'd go for exposing her poisoning grandmother. Let the father know and see what happens. Get him to force Minguye to eat it first

at first i was intrigue to see a smart antagonist... but heh, no one can beat our queen 😌 and yaaasss teaching your son how to discipline bitches

Users who are viewing this thread