Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 153 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- A delightful slap in the face

Double-page supporter
@matpatpat Increasing her own status through manipulation and backstabbing isn't exactly new. It's standard villain behavior in any shoujo story that involves emperors.

Dex-chan lover
Kek. Time to Su Luxia's parenting to come in handy at an unexpected time. It'll be nice to see a guy who can see through a tramp's bullshit.

wow, that bitch is really evil, use any meaning for her goal... even wicked one

Omg!!!! I can’t wait to see her son ahhh! 🤩🤩🤩 I wonder if he would be able to recognize his own mother 🥰

Wait who is the cheating man in this situation bc I really hope it’s not talking about her son 😰😰

Dex-chan lover
Omg! I forgot this was the same small world of the boy she adopted and raised to be emperor!! Can't wait!

@CimmicaCocoa,
A reminder that the original tittle is 万(Ten thousand)渣(Slags/wretches)朝(Facing)[the]凰(Phoenix), so not all Arcs are guaranteed to have a "cheating man".

Oh snap, is this what they mean by reaping the harvest that you sowed ten years later? She groomed him from young and now she can swoop in and claim her prize.

Aggregator gang
I can't wait to meet Yun Ling!!!
Though... I hope he's not considered a love interest for the MC.... Cause that would be a bit.... uncomfortable.....
Thanks for the chapter~

can't wait! CAN'T WAIT!! i'm so hyped for this arc i dont even think of what to say! also when the father glared i accidentally read the suffixe as : old glare lol

Oooo great work Su Luxia! You’ve already got daddy dearest paranoid of the others.

And wow it was hilarious seeing the concubine mother looking so terrified of her own daughter lol.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread