Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 153 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- A delightful slap in the face

Dex-chan lover
Methinks I want to buy a copy of this most esteemed Guide to Deflecting Bitches.

LMFAO a guide to deflecting bitches that's hilarious I can't wait to see it

Dex-chan lover
Lol she taught her son how to deflect these hoes, I can't wait to see that
Tbh grandmother deserved it, she's not even the maternal grandmother and she actually takes a concubine's side more than the first daughter of her own son, who cares about how the mother acted the child is innocent

I actually love this arc! It's such a breath of fresh air that the "villain" is actually smart, devious, and not pulling any punches. Tbh, she's reminiscent of Su Lüxia in her viciousness and disregard for stepping stones. She's the "underdog" concubine born daughter who has a lower place in society to the conventional "protagonist" first born who has everything given to her via birth right. She's only in a superior position when SL enters the world due to her smarts and charm. She manipulates the grandmother and father into favoring her and raising her status, undermines her enemy, and establishes a strong reputation in society so that people believe her words. She knows when to attack and when to back off. If this was from her perspective I'd seriously consider rooting for her "rags" to riches tale of overcoming societal barriers of concubine daughter to empress.

Aggregator gang
Though the father is violent to his wife, he genuinely a proper father.
Compare to Ziyue who took the head of the family to her side, Mingyue who only had an old hag and her bietch mother is clearly in disadvantage.

Dex-chan lover
haha so even the old hag is just pawn in that bitch's eyes huh, truly cruel

anw, we're finally meeting Su Luxia's old child!!! I'm so excited for this!!

Users who are viewing this thread