Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 153 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- A delightful slap in the face

guide to deflecting bitches hjfkdlklghf of course luxia had contingency plans for her son...

A Guide to Deflecting Bitches, written by Su Luxia, Professional Bitch-slapper. Sounds like a recipe for a New York Times Bestseller. lmao. (I'd buy a copy.)

4TH PRINCE TIME YAYYYYYYYY I'VE BEEN WAITING
Also dang that girl is psycho... feelsbad mom?

Thank you for the update!!

Something make me confused with this manhua, in the earlier chapter minyue said grandmother have the most power in the family, but if she is not the head family. Why does she have that much power? Is there someone who know about it?

@Tsuyuki1827 Because in east Asian families, esp in "ancient" settings like this, the word of the elders still have more weight than the family's head.

Who is Yun Ling?

@Tsuyuki in ancient china [even until now], the people always believe in filial piety, which basically means they cannot disobey their parents.

i have a weird feeling.... if she does marry the emperor then that would mean she would marry her son.............. (o_0) um . . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread