Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 153 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- A delightful slap in the face

Fed-Kun's army
I remember during the past arc where the empress Luxia adopted the current arc's emperor it said he died 10 years later, so he's gonna die this year if not already : '(

Ezk

Ah yes, she has taught her son good skills, I want to see him again!

The queen is back! And as cunning and with oscar winning act as always! And the rival in this arc cannot be taken lightly, she really go in great length to achive what she want that even her mother look shocked.
Thank you so much for the translation!
@Pandoot he is not dead, he is alive.

@Pandoot apparently that was a mistranslation that they mentioned at the beggining of this arc. What they had meant to say was that he was very sad about it

Dex-chan lover
Well considering that there is still a "cheating man" (or you know, just a massive jackass) to introduce into this arc I wonder what happened to the old boy...

"deflecting bitches"

Oh my lol. I wish this is one of basic curriculum on school along with deflecting fuk boi lmao.

Can't wait to see the emperor... That kid has probably grown into a good and intelligent kid .....haaaaaa...time flies...time flies... I feel like I'm getting old

Lol 😂

Aggregator gang
Always looking forward to your releases 🤩 thanks so much for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread