Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 167 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Go to hell, scum!

Wow this chapter was great to read on my birthday

Thanks for the translation!!

Double-page supporter
Nice scum dead especially after watching master of magic in the second life. Make people feel better.

But I think the white lotus won't back down just yet...🤔🤔🤔...also this is the first time I saw her kill someone directly....😳😳😳

Thanks for the chapter!!!💕✨💕✨💕✨💕

Dex-chan lover
yoo finally getting to see scum men die, go su luxia go!!!!!!!!!!!!

am also glad that the mingyue girl did not get raped.... at least this MC won't cross her bottom line 😤

thanks for the update!! this was a really satisfying chapter~

That was the first time I saw her deal with scum men physically like that... wow.😳

Finally dealing her a final blow. The little sister won't be able to sneak her way out this time!

Double-page supporter
fiuh.... i'm just glad she didn't let her get raped, even if she'll still frame her for murder

bruh thank goodness we didn't see anything other than murder in this chapter (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

'ugh, why did she bring up those meaningless accident? "

Meaningless?
Meaningless?
You scum you said all those sin that you commit is meaningless?
You.. Agsjsgsjsgsbbs
Ugh.. I cannot.. Because i might said something i will regret later
Anyway, great chapter.
Thank you so much for the translation!

@Bunbunny
Happy birthday!

This bastard has the AUDACITY to think all his deeds were meaningless !!! He deserves to burn in hell for all i care!
Literally speechless, how spoil do you have to be where you think your misdeeds would be pardon and that you're practically invincible??
wow I'm just shocked-

oh su luxia actually killed the scum person that said those past incidents meaningless because good they deserved it

Double-page supporter
Living up to the series title here... although he did quite a bit more than merely 'cheat'

Users who are viewing this thread