Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 176 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Plagiarism from the starry sky

Thanks for the updates!! I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter 😳😳😳

@kuinkwin i think i read somewhere that the actual name of this manga in chinese isn't "cheating men must die", but it was a translation choice.

Dex-chan lover
PFFT. Nice.
The competition was used as a feint the whole time to expose her in front of a live studio audience. No radio silence when you're in person.

Looks like the male lead has a head for this, so that's nice. Rather, isn't it kinda weird to rig a game where the judges aren't made aware? If they're decent judges, they should have experience deciphering this. And actually, they knowingly did this weird competition that wouldn't actually show an author's true strength of revision?

@Kuinkwin
The title translated literally should be "10,000 scumbags bow (or run away, I don't remember) in front of the phoenix" and obviously the phoenix is madame Su LuXia U. u.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, found this series yesterday now I'm all caught up even with the side story. still find her job a bit weird, the only clue is when transmigrator crossover they might break the world. but in other stories, it's just one scumbag or bitches creating trouble. And she blames authors for creating those scumbag and bitches. Why isn't she going after those guys for creating those tiny worlds. Even the author she's helping now might write a story with a evil male lead and female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaa! This series always hypes me up and makes me day I can't wait for the comeback! Tysm for updating!

(I still have to wonder how long they had to write, lol, people just sat for like an hour or two while they wrote? Lolol)

Aggregator gang
@Silverwyvern: she didn't blame the authors for creating bitches and scumbags, she blamed them for creating half-baked and half-assed novels full of unfairness and without a sense of morals, for example the little world of cultivation where the author just copied the cultivating methods from a book without fully understanding it, or the author made the ML or FL or both were scumbags and bitches yet they got happy endings (actress arc, vampire arc, cultivating arc, highschool arc, etc.)

i get the feeling our little revenge goddess has just posted that story from her own memory onto the internet or at least something similar to avoid doing what this other bitch has been doing

Okay did this ML really just think that? He was going to let her win even after spotting that the piece was pre-prepared?! 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread