Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 183 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Relationship expert giving advice online

Thanks for the new chapter~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Still looking forward to a nice downfall. (* ̄︶ ̄)

Obviously the movie star had to show that he was even uglier inside... Sweet. Karma will be a b****. ♪~(´ε` )

I've been waiting for this chapter all evening ! I's 4am now... Glad I could see it before going to sleep ^^

Meo

Double-page supporter
Alright, there's still a "cheating man" she can take care of as a bonus

Dex-chan lover
Go figure. The guy she was into is also a bastard.

Rather...she really has no sense of remorse or human empathy, does she? "If it weren't for the risk to my reputation, I'd sleep with this married man, easy."

My oh my, not too long ago a certain b+tch met her end because she wasn't considerate towards her subordinates now we have a guy doing the same mistake that Su Mingyue did.
By the way, wasn't one of the earlier arcs either 2 or 3, the target was a superstar guy that pimped off Su luxia (original host) to some perverted director for a role?

@A1B1 yes, the second arc started off with her entering the original host’s body I believe just before the director came to use her. The cheating man in this arc was the actor she was seeing who arranged a meeting between the original host and the director and drugging her so that he could get some good role.

Thanks for the translatiooon! And I hoe0 you guys enjoy the break! It is already astounding to get an update in between, lol, take care of yourselves

Fed-Kun's army
product placement?
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread