Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 184 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Clandestine affair and hot search

So, manipulate the public's image and build her up to be this *pure* and *wonderful* woman, only for the truth to come out and completely obliterate her reputation.
It would not surprise me in the slightest if the second the scandal of her sleeping with a married man came out, people would start to talk about the plagiarizing and really pour cement over her grave.
This is going to be amazing! :,)

honestly disgusted with the actor and the plagiarist writer. he's cheating ON HIS WIFE AND HE HAS A KID!! THE FAKE WRITER IS SLEEPING WITH HIM MULTIPLE TIMES DESPITE KNOWING THAT HE'S MARRIED WITH KIDS! I cant BELIEVE THAT TRASH LIKE THEM EXIST

whew can’t wait for the scandals to come out and totally destroy her and the cheaters career and fortune

The book is about to come out.... The movie is being shot.... She got the man.... I don't think anything she can climb higher than that. The fall is coming !

She doesn't even realise that building a "pure" image is only going to ruin her further if she's exposed later... 🙄

Thanks for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
It would be normal if he wasn't married and playing himself like he's wholesome WHAT
Yall deserve each other, can't wait for the downfall
Thanks for the update!

For an actor which is so well known and one who has a child already you would think that he would be like what his persona to the media shows but instead he is a womanizer through and through. For a regressor who came back from the future you would think that looking for trouble on your reputation would be the first thing to think about rather then getting into bed with simply an actor wouldn't it be better to look for someone who doesn't have a wife so that even if found out it wouldn't become a problem. But hell, these 2 dumbasses really did become horny and had their IQ go down the drain to think they would do this kind of shit. That big fall had better not be short. It had better be super long to make it super satisfying. I won't stand for anything less than a loss of all trust first then a cover-up only to be exposed losing more trust and then becoming broke. That actor had also better get a divorce from his wife and having to cough up all his wealth before getting sent to prison. Revenge has better be agonizing and bitter for them to realize how much of a dumbass they are.

Dex-chan lover
The fall down will be great or at least I hope so since the build up is pretty high.

Fuck this dude. Not only he had a wife but they even had kid already! How could he sweet talked with his family while fucking a bitch and bitch who knew that yet still went with it. Disgusting. I hope Su Luxia punished him too. He is the cheating man of this arc!

The higher she climbs, the harder the fall she will :3c
The humiliation will be way worse than the hair loss and weight gain incident. The guy might have the same bad end as arc 2 guy, come to think of it that arc is probably the only one with no cheating b+tches

Users who are viewing this thread