Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 185 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Should we celebrate?

What if the ML doesn't like Blue Su Luxia when Purple Su Luxia moves on to the next mission? Will he just break it off with her and just keep it to a professional relationship? I'm asking because it seems like everytime Mr. Gu meets with the MC, she is possessed by Purple Su.

Welp let's see what Red and her crew would do when the news spread :3c
I mean it's not Su Luxia's fault that Red is too busy with her acting career, not to mentioned her scandalous affair that seems to be more open than ever.
Now I remember who the cheating man reminded me of: the violinist wife from the k-drama Kairos, she and her lover conspire with 2 other men to "kidnap & kill" her daughter just to get her husband's money, luckily she got what she deserves: she didn't go to jail for long but she's stuck with immense guilt and sadness when the said lover was killed for her greed and selfishness.

@Roiisu I was worried about that too. I see the og girl less and less now like she might as well completely possess her at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Wow when did Gu and SLX get so close? He has the keys to her place already?

Reading this, I feel like Chen has definitely cheated on his wife with multiple people. He's so sloppy that I don't know how he hasn't been caught. Maybe sloppy isn't the word...Careless? Brazen? I hope they don't let him just put the blame on the plagiarism lady. He approached her first.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what the hell. How'd he get into her house. o____O
Many thanks

So Su Luxia has taken over the host completely and the original author is what, observing, and letting the MC enjoy her time with the guy?

Dex-chan lover
...Yeah, doesn't feel like this is his first affair, does it? Fuck him too, but at least he didn't steal a cancer patient's income and donations from thousands of others. She deserves everything that's coming to her.

On the other hand...I'm not sure I want Luxia to be flirting with the male lead this much. Since the original host is around, she's presumably going to be left holding the bag, so they should develop some personal connection too.

I legit thought that Red was in a hospital gown in the first frame of this chapter. You've got the money for a better wardrobe, girl!

That Gu guy was being so friendly, I almost didn't recognise him lol 😂 Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
@Zephyr247: maybe his wife knows but just let him be, she needs to transfer his houses and money into her name first 😂

Users who are viewing this thread