Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 188 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Why women kill?

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 I don't think she will; but it wouldn't be the first time she convinced the jilted lover to kill the man.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. This is truly Su Luxia in her natural habitat.

Saving a victim and killing her offender in one stroke. This is probably a rut a lot of jilted lovers end up stuck in.

Dex-chan lover
this arc isn't a quick shot by any means, but it's nice for Su Luxia to take a break by managing other people. I hope her host finds happiness! though of course everything is within her expectation~

I know this plan (with scumbag’s wife) will work out, but hadn’t they considered the possibility that after the movie premieres and the wife regains popularity, the scumbag could claim that his wife is mentally unstable so that her “evidence” would be stalled until they could investigate further?
Her character’s experience hits a bit too close to what the wife would be appealing for in court and the role isn’t that mentally stable either. I mean, the lady in the book killed her husband ffs. He could claim that she’s been influenced by her character and, thus, is delusional.

I know I’m over analyzing it. This is a QT story after all and quick plots filled with holes are a commonality to satisfy that genre, but... sigh.

@NiveousKro I agree with you. And custody battles are rarely as simple as the way they were portrayed in this chapter, with the wife just needing to show up to say the husband is unfit to be a father.

He could very well use mental instability as a way to invalidate her arguments. However, considering what kind of comic this is, I don't think that'll happen. The antagonist in these kinds of series are rarely that intelligent or threatening, so I believe Su Luxia's plan will go off without a hitch, even though I wish there would be more setbacks and problems from time to time in arcs instead of her winning so easily.

Aggregator gang
@NiveousKro Su Luxia said to the Madam that all she needed was to point out some evidence in court. Protag has definitely prepared well for this, and is making sure that the cheating husband will look unfit to take care of the children.

Users who are viewing this thread