Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 190 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Time to wake up from the dream

Double-page supporter
bich what part of ANY of this arc was you earning the fame, fortune, and glory??? christ im so ready to see her fall even further 😔👌

Tang Mengji, what the hell did you even do? You only memorize, not write, you write what belongs to others, that's why you're an idiot. You have no creativity to re-write a writing.
You don't earned, you stole!
Snap it out already, you greedy delusional wench!

Double-page supporter
This chapter was so satisfying. The insults, the commentary, the repercussions. Awesome.

Dex-chan lover
She can still hire a person to pretend to be a writer while she does the writing in the back or go by a pen name. Its not a full defeat yet, but she is a bit dumb

Fed-Kun's army
I almost felt sorry for her.... I slapped my face a few times in response.

Honestly feeling sorry for her as she was fiction is normal, but if she's real. Slit her throat and fed them to the wilds will be better.

Aggregator gang
@eng1: the problem is she can't write at all, just several chapters ago, when she was asked to write a different ending for the novel she stole from Xiaomu, she couldn't do it, she was so dumb that she tried every way on the net until she got bald and overweighted.

Dex-chan lover
@GodsApostle I'm uncomfortable with your admission that someone in real life would also be a rotten thief (same as edgelords who want death notes to kill their elementary school bullies). Of course, you should consider the Biff Tannen method and use the past to bet on sports events. So much easier.

w this a great chapter now to wait for the ending~ but as expected if you become popular as pure then ruined that image of course people would be suprised kekw its just how humanity works anyway like how society judge people just because of their own disability

Users who are viewing this thread