Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 191 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- You deserve it

@eejil @Psychronia yeah, having Tang not be exposed for plagiarism was kind of anticlimactic. Although, if it's true that Tang was supposed to mirror the author of 10 miles of peach blossoms (also named Tang) — who actually plagiarized from a BL author that couldn't sue or fight back due to China's homophobic government. Then it makes sense that there wasn't complete closure on that front. It's realistic yet frustrating

I found the ending to be very suitable, her plagiarism would've been very hard to expose since what she copied didn't exist in that time. But att least her use of a ghost writer was exposed which is very humiliating for a person like her.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, this arc feels mediocre compared to others. I hope the next one will be great!

Dex-chan lover
@Bingereader The main page of this series has three cover arts we haven't seen yet. Also MangaUpdates (link accessible from main page) says it's ongoing. So...

I thought the whore would get angry and put up a better fight at least. This bitch wasn't even worth it to begin with.

Can I suggest the next setting for the mission?
- Sci fi
- Medieval time
- Medieval time + magic with mana
- Modern world + hunter with SSS-FFF rank
If you like any of these suggestion, please made it in Su Luxia next mission

honestly im so happy this arc is finished, it was fun but it has to be my least fav arc. tysm translators!!

I waited until the arc was over to read it fully, and it was worth it.
I liked this arc but it's not on top of the others, and by the looks of it, the next arc seems to have potential.

Users who are viewing this thread