Cheating Men Must Die

Oooh, I'm looking forward to this one!! I wonder if Su Luxia was bullied in her original world..

Ah yes, my favorite part. If you get hit, hit em back. Thank you for this chapter, that satisfied my need for revenge

This might actually be the first Chinese-produced literature I’ve read that doesn’t have its “strong female protagonist” end up completely dependent on a handsome and rich man. Nice job. It would be great if the author added some segments to explore what the protagonist is like outside of this world-hopping career, but it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen anytime soon.

Hmp! Luxia should find a good man for this female lead. Lead those two shitty protagonist to ruin.

Don't you "interesting" me Mingzhe. You disgust me. I wonder why all haughty male leads just go "Interesting." do not have any hobbies?

Someone tell me an Instagram editor who edits this manga!! I only found one, poi.mp, and she only made one so SOMEONE FINDD ONEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Such a satisfying read, mc is a total savage.😈 But it would be nice to see how it's like for mc in real world.

Thank you to Shadow Madness!! I throw up a little whenever I see the scumbag this arc. The cheating wife-beater got on my nerves but this young master is a whole different level.

Thanks for the chapter!

I'm waiting for the next arc
gimme my delicious yuri subplot haha

Double-page supporter
@Sukoyan That arc is my favourite so far!! The arc after that one looks interesting too
her next mission is back into the world of the first arc

Users who are viewing this thread