Cheating Men Must Die

Yeeeeesss, aaaaah Shadow Madness thank you so much i purple youuuu!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Double-page supporter
@hana0yuki Yeah I was talking about the latest arc. I was replying to another person when I said the next arc
they mentioned a yuri subplot, which is the arc that just finished in the raw. It's not actually yuri though. It's also not the next arc after this school drama one
, I didn't mean the next arc from the the current english translation but from the raws. Lol hopefully I make sense?

Hmm I love this series, but for some reason I haven’t been enjoying this arc as much πŸ€” I guess maybe it’s the more plain setting that kinda makes everything a bit too dramatic.

This one is so savage and brutal that when she starting put her plans in action I can hear BFG Division on the background

cnd

The original female lead in this ark is actual trash. Honestly, what's up with her and getting other girls raped? She's deadass a sociopath.

@cnd Yeah, I get you. I play otome games and is true that you can choose bad options and be a horrible person, but in those cases you are not recompense with the male lead's love, in some cases you can be with him but not in a healthy sort of way, he may cheat on you, you will be the one cheating on him, he will kidnap you, he becomes twist, plus, there is more than one male option, in resume, it is not a happy ending, here is implied this FL gets her happy ending anyway.

I like this series because is entertaining, is not that deep too, but twisting the concept of an otome game in order to make the host more likeable in comparison, the host character is like it is a common trope for the FL to be "Stong" in that way, ah ..., is such a cheap resource that sadly tons of this sort of works uses lately.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd it's pretty common in Korean and Chinese dramas for one character to get another raped so they "lose value" cause of patriarchal societal norms, but, yea.... that's usually the VILLAIN that does it, not the "heroine"

Fed-Kun's army
If so, can i say the same about the title on the opposite sex?

1 billion?! πŸ˜‚ oh man....

I really love her in this one, pure savage, she can do whatever she wants XD

Dex-chan lover
a cheated woman end with a broken hearth.
a cheated man ends raising a child that isn't his.

Totally love this manhua!! I just love the way Su Lu Xia kick those adulterous bastards butt to Timbuktu... and they still come back for more... hahaha!!!!😈😈😈

Users who are viewing this thread