Cheating Men Must Die

@AlexRookie We are always looking for more VOLUNTEERS* to help with the projects. So if you dislike the pace that we are all going. You're more than welcome to come apply and join the team :) If you can't translate, that's fine! Perhaps you can clean, redraw or typeset? Join our discord for more information!

*Please remember that this is volunteer work and none of us gets paid for the blood sweat and tears that we pour into all of the series we bring to the readers.

Group Leader
Be sure to check out the ShadowMadness discord server. We are always looking for more help!
In particular, if we had a couple more CLEANERS and TRANSLATORS, we could definitely release more chapters of Cheating Men Must Die.

( @AlexRookie )

Ohoh, thank you so much for your hard work everybody, we appreciate it, I love this manhua, and yes you don't deserve our Lüxia ~ 😊💜
Btw, I wonder if she'll just stay single or...because she said she'll change the way things are rn for women so I thought she'll just marry someone else but it's true that then we'll be sad for them when she enters another world, ugh anyway, is she gonna be a third wheel for her whole life lmao ? Well I'm ready to be surprised haha !

Hahaha 😂 I have a funny feeling that the scum of a hubby will commit suicide. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then again may be not... But I really hope Bai Ting gets executed by firing squad.

@MarBoh at least he did, i mean, he is the only one so far to admit he was wrong and regret it so. I don’t hate him anymore because of that.

Woaaah, I can almost feel pity for him, but the way he treated her, how he beat her up...etc is unforgivable !
Anyway, love this manhua, it's just so great and I'm really oh so looking forward for what'll happen next, thanks a lot for your translations haha !

@cardibslays idk, even if he ~regrets~ it, it's only because he found out that the wife he originally beat to death and treated like mud was actually a diamond, and his "lover" is a self-absorbed bitch. Is regret worth forgiveness? I dont think so, not in this situation...

Lüxia's brother is so great, i'm so sad that we couldn't get him to appear a bit more and i think her Su family as well, they treasure her after all right?

@Lindiaz I didn’t say we should forgive him. He already killed the poor lady, what’s done is done. He can not make up for what he did. However, I commend him for realizing, and not only realizing, ADMITTING—which i have not seen one trash in ANY manga did that yet—that he is scum and was wrong. I am glad that he was able to see and admit his wrongings and trying to make up for it. However, he can’t because it’s too late. The woman who he should have made it up to is already dead.

Woow, a new game haha, but i really want to know what happened to her last life though, didn't they write how it's gone whe she left that world like they usually do ??? I wanna knooow !!!

Users who are viewing this thread