Cheating Men Must Die

No matter how much time has passed since I waited for anothee update. My blood still boils for these cheating bastards and mistresses. Good job!

this is good but i feel so bad for liu (the pink haired consort)? like am i missing something or wasn't she also a victim of the fucked up consort system

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the premise. The main girl joins a harem knowing its a harem, then calls her husband a cheater and makes life miserable for the other girls?

Crazy Bai Ting might take the cheating bastard with her to jump off the roof, but I think it'll be such a quick end for an abuser. He deserves more than a quick death. Let the guy take the fall for Bai Ting's death and guilt him until he's only a shell.

@cervidae
From the looks of it and 5 minutes of looking back chapters, she just so happened to transmigrate by a stroke of luck(?) and is changing the plot. And according to the lil hamster, changing history or plot to something beyond what was supposed to happen is dangerous and has serious repercussions down the line, which our MC is to prevent, among other things she needs to do.

@Faryshta
If you're talking about the first part/act/life(?) then IIRC MC thinks she's foolish and naive because the girl somehow falls in love with her target of revenge (dumb girl somehow died and reincarnated or returned back to her past after dying because of the Emperor). For ancient Chinese dynasty, it was common for Emperors to have a harem, because lfie happens and things can happen life the Empress getting poisoned and becoming infertile, or being unable to give birth to a son, or the Crowned Prince dying, etc. A Harem was a way to deal with these issues. And in a Chinese harem, there's one Empress (or Royal Consort or whatever) that is equivalent to being the Empress, granted by the Emperor, who is expected to give birth to a son to be the Crowned Prince usually, unless something happens.

Wahahah, thank you so much, I LOVE this manhua, i can't !! 😂😂😂
Try not to laugh touch Luxia, also you divorced, ruined her life and got a boosted reputation bahaha, I love it !! 💜💜💜

I personally think the best part, and the selling point of this Manhua, is it's a simple plot. There is some kind of system that allows the main protagonist to move from world to world getting revenge on the ML and sometimes FL. However this keeps the plot relatively fresh. You don't drag out unnecessary drama or plot just to keep the story going, it takes exactly the time it needs to complete their mission then they move on to the next world. Obviously that can be a downside as well as you don't get a deep dive into anyone outside of the main character.
But overall great story with even better pacing

Yeessss, I really wanted to know what she looked like haha, I'm so happy, our Su Luxïa is the best haha !!
Thanks for your translations everybody!!

Aggregator gang
i'm really afraid if this series become official because of popularity ..... i can't continue reading it anymore then ...

Double-page supporter
@Faryshta

No, she's actually cool with the harem (though she does advice others against indulging in them) it's the Emperor coldly throwing away everything her host did and sacrificed for him that gets him on the list. Even then, her style of revenge is a little like a mouse trap. It requires her targets to actively walk into them and can be easily avoided by not acting in certain ways.

Anyone know if this series is based off of a novel? I tried looking up the name of it and got nothing

Fed-Kun's army
damn last i checked on this it was barely rated 6/10. the evaluation has really gone up, looks like i'm putting this on the backburner

I think this is by far my favorite manhua, the character and the storyline is easy to love. Not cringy and the fl is such a badass I love her

I am beginning to hate how long it takes for a mew chapter to be uploaded. Getting really impatient. 😫

@AlexRookie considering it's a coloured webcomic, cleaning and redrawing takes longer so 3-4 days inbetween each chapter is actually quite fast to me.

Users who are viewing this thread