Cheating Men Must Die

I hate the latest one already. This guy just rubs me the wrong way even if the other guys are also scum. This wife beater liang family and transmigration girl. Surprisingly, the girl didn't aim for the crown prince or something.

@shubh68 If I remember correctly, 32~40+ of those 1 votes were casted when only the prologue was available.
As for the rest, I assume it's just insecure people salty about the title; or just pushing their personal tastes on the ratings. I can't imagine any other reason because, honestly, this series has great pace, progression and is overall awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this is much more fun than I thought. I am a little biased toward Chinese webtoon, but this is really good.

Yesss, thank your for the update 😍 My precious friends Irene and Khai recommended this to me and now I am addicted

@illusion_moon i feel you, i had the same feelong before but this is actually a lot of fun. Like guilty pleasure for someone who's been reading lots of villainess stories and want full on revenge plots this is perfect.

Thanks for the updates!

The mascot character just fed with a pregnancy pill 😂🤣😂🤣😂

kinda a shame that she had to represent being beautiful by slimming down. in chinese history its better to have a plump figure to show one eats and lives well. i was looking forward to seeing a story where the mc is plump and still comes out on top 😔

I just love the revenge stories that is compiled on this one. I was actually happy when she was an actress because she stayed for love. For when she was the empress tho. She brainwashed the kid so much that he died :c a bit sad.

@amazed_bun me too. The women she took over sounds like she was the cliche fat funny chick, I wanted to see that stereotype get turned on its head!

I have not read the last 3 chapters (I'd rather wait for the arc to be completed so I can binge read), but so far I kinda consider it the Het version (and with a less serious plot) of the slash novel "Don't Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin" (which I ADORE <3 ).
I can't wait to see where this manga goes~ 😄

i don't know why, but i just cannot move on from the man MC dating or simply using with in the other world.....like xavier, the prince, and who is that again lil chen i forgot, even though there's not that much romantic event or even not at all...i just can't *sniff* (cries)

Dex-chan lover
@amazed_bun
she slimmed down for two reasons
1) obv the dude prefers thin girls, so she has to be someone that he desires
2) she apparently has a dark past of being overweight(?)

Fed-Kun's army
Not my cup of tea or even cup at all, this is basically the Mc going from world to world scheming to murder people who have a relationship with the original owner of the bodies she takes over and what ever innocent bystanders that get dragged into it. I feel bad after the end first story and just want to slap my past self and ask why I thought reading try a chinese harem drama with a body snatching evil god was a good idea in the first place.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread