Cheating Men Must Die

Fed-Kun's army
@Intelpldtdell It was a mistranslation. From the user Ana123 in that chapter: "I went and read the raws, the son didn’t die after the protagonist. The last sentence should be saying that after the protagonist died, the son was very upset to the point that he almost followed his mother a few times (followed in terms of dying). That‘a why protagonist said that she didn’t waste time raising him because he really grieved over her death."

The Emperor didn't die and she didn't 'brainwash the kid'.

while some of MC's actions are controversial, i feel like she really does have good-intentions, and she doesn't necessarily condone all men- she's also sure to judge other women's actions too. i also like how she attempts to reconcile the character she plays, with other friendships and romantic relationships. and while she sorta has a god-complex, she's also very merciful at times, and i feel very human because of her sense of controversial self-righteousness. she also tries to take responsibility over a lot of her actions, and lives out the rest of her host's lives even after the initial problem is resolved, letting us see what happens in the future/the consequences and effects of her actions.

also she's funny as fuck and is bold like,,,

and!!! a lot of the background/supporting characters become super interesting/likeable, i really did enjoy the celebrity arc and the
other celebrity that she fell in love with

Ha, framing the main character as a reality hopping sociopath who kills the innocent for her own unstated aims is certainly A take. I mean its directly contradicted by the text itself. But you do you.

I love this concept, the story is so satisfying every time. Our MC is the best <33 I'm so sick of comics where the girl doesn't care about her love interest being unfaithful,,, like wut? Glad there's someone getting redemption for all those characters!

Would be nicer if the actual girls who hoped for justice got the help they needed. Instead there's this reality hopping opportunist who abuses her experience and lack of mental scars the original girls had to wreck the lives of what, in her eyes, might as well be cavemen.

Not my cup of tea. Was nice the first time, but the third one was pushing it. Have fun, I'm out.

Wooow, truly wonderful manhua haha, thank you so much for your scanlation, I love it just so so much !! 😍
Su Luxïa is the best !! 😍😚💜💜
I love it how they're flirting, though I'm a bit mad that effing marshal is also a cheating bastard, but two cheating a bastards for the price of one buahaha !!
Let's walk the path of destruction !! (Like a villainess in an otome game lmao.)

@yuusiren ooooh, thank you very much !!
It's been 4 months but I still didn't like that end, that little boy did so well and just loved the one who raised him so I was a bit scared he actually d*ed and she didn't care, I'm happy it was just a mistranslation, I mean if it was true wouldn't it ruin that whole world anyway which would make it useless to why she was there in the first place ? Since it's to protect those worlds from going the wrong way. Anyway, thank you very much for your clarification, even though it's been a while, I'm still relieved to know it wasn't true, now I love our MC even more haha.

Woooooooooooooow, this chapter was.......insane.....😲😲
I love it, I'm excited to see what'll happen.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is a very good read, its really interesting. The author knows how to get reader's attention, and most of all the mascot is FRIGGIN CUTE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread