Cheating Men Must Die

@jessiej She also as problem with women that cheat/ are bad people, she literally drove a girl to death because of that.

Man, you really are here complaining about the tittle huh, it has to be fun.

An extremely indulgent, feel good, revenge fic. And the revenging never ends.

A good read when you are in need of someone getting their Just desserts.

I just looked at the covers. Does the latest arc of the webtoon ( untranslated) take place in a wuxia world?

Really? "I haven't read any of this"..."My understanding..". Your understanding based on what exactly? Oh dear lord, I read back further in the comments. So it's just some MRA nonsense? Tip on champ.

Fantastic comic, it isn’t really that deep or complicated but for people who are petty and love watching shitty people get their just desserts, it’s delicious.

Bye bye Xavier! I WOULDNT MIND A FULL NOVEL OF YOUR STORY AS A VAMPIRE HEAD!!!

Now to say hello to another Chinese other woman drama, the girl will be super in our face this time.. Sigh

@baituzi I wasn't talking about that cover. I was talking about these ones: https://s0.mangadex.org/images/covers/40778v6.jpeg?157318755

https://s0.mangadex.org/images/covers/40778v6.1.jpeg?1575423474

@jessiej You made a whole conjecture and drama about the work based only on the title, pretty much judging a book by its cover, you are in no position to point someone else intelligence.

Fed-Kun's army
@jessiej ohh waitup dw dw the title says cheating men must die but the cheating dude is usually with a girl who is also in a way cheating in how shes stealing the cheating dude away and sh*tting on the mc
like i get why ud misunderstand but like think of it as like i like ___ but that doesnt necessarily mean that u dont like smthg else just bc ur making one claim
this story revolves around cheating men bc thats just the topic and itd be cool to see one about cheating women too but ig the author wanted to choose one of the sex' so that they could put more focus on storywise! its not sexist and doesnt encourage that women > men and men < women so i def recommend it! u should read the description too bc lu xia is trying to get revenge on both the girl whos the bitch and the guy whos the asshole
hope i cleared up ur misunderstanding : ((

@alonerone
yee this manga talks about cheating men and its satisfying to see the girls (who usually are jerks and hate the mc and literally steal the dudes away) get ruined too xDD

Why are there are so many 1 stars?? Witgout these it would have been rated 8.9+. Is there any particular reason??

Yas! Surprisingly for me, I enjoy her mission so much to the point I get excited with what she is gonna do next. I usually lose interest but this comic makes me want to dig more! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread