Cheating Men Must Die

Although I love this story... My least favorite arcs are the cultivation and that vampire one also this ghost one. I did like the vampire one but compared to the others my favorite is the very first arc.

This current arc is seriously the worst in my opinion. I'm just waiting for the next one. The rest of the series was awesome but this one...eh, no.

cnd

I wonder if that close up of the cop that they were confessing to had any significance...

well, the ghost arc is not exactly about a cheating man, it should've been a spin-off like the "Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister"

I like the ghost arc actually. It's different from the other arcs but it's still the usual she just already got her revenge on the cheater and now she's fulfilling the hosts desire. That this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Also this friendship boarders on actual love so ❤

cnd

Y'all are buggin. Have faith in our author. Besides, this actually is an interesting arc, and the gay makes it better on top of that.

Dang, I thought she'd confess her love 😣

Someday, maybe someday.

I can't wait to see how things turn out! Tbh I don't get why people are shitting on this arc so much, it ain't that bad. Just because there isn't a male cheater/second lead/antagonist/whatever doesn't make it worse than the others. Also our Taoist babe is gonna go through redemption and therefore it does still follow the title of "Cheating Men Must Die" for all the pricks saying it doesn't make any sense. There were two cheating cases in this arc so it's still following it's theme. Your misogyny is showing 🙄

Edit: Thanks for the translation btw! ❤️❤️❤️

This is actually one of my favorite arcs so far.... Gay AND seeing some of the best character development of a side-character we've had in the series so far? Along with more worldbuilding of the intricacies of the system? What's not to love?

And like others have said, we've still been getting our dose of revenge served cold against the numerous men + women who've cheated or worse, so we're still very on theme too. I'm really hoping for that old man to go down too because wow, he gets worse every chapter.

Anyways, difference in taste is one thing but the fact that so many people are angry about a well-written female lead... love that misogyny-homophobia two hit combo lol 😬

One of the better arcs imo, much better than the
vampire one at least.

I thought I wont enjot this arc because there's no people to slap but boi am I wrong. I love it, I love it so much

MLO

That title, with the amount of chapters out it seems to have done its job.

Double-page supporter
Wish I could contact the author and write some worlds for him, I ain’t no shitty romance author but I am a good world builder

Dear translator

Please for the love of god stop putting sobbing effects in the speech bubbles. The original author probably puts it there, but it just comes off as weird. Imagine almost dying or something and your mom or someone goes, “I was so worried for you. Sob sob sob.”

Wow, the ghost story is shaping up to be one of the best stories so far. I think this is the first time a side character has gotten this much character development. I actually wish she comes back later.

Woow so there's more to it then what we think, this is so interesting haha !!! Thank you so so much for your translations, we truly appreciate the efforts put into it and the hard work, thanks a lot~!!@

Group Leader
This is surprisingly good. One of the only chinese manhua with an “inverse“ harem route. The title is slightly off base for how some of the arcs play out but then again it’s a tricky phrase to translate. Rather than Cheating Men Must Die, I guess it would be something more akin to Every Scumbag Should Meet the Phoenix or All Trash Should Burn. Quite curious why the author chose the current title ( different, but still works )

万 Wan -10,000
渣 Zha - Scumbags/Trash
朝 Cháo - Make a pilgrimage to / towards
凰 Huáng - Phoenix

I'm really interested in this! Wow!~ Every arc is fascinating and addictive to read, and this story even sheds light on the downfalls of a lot of tropes found in fiction. Forgiving a hot mass murderer, dating an already married man cuz "true love," redeeming the rich arrogant bully just because he "changed himself for love," abandoning morality/family code for love, and etc. I adore this series' sarcastic streak.

It's true. People like to use love as an excuse for everything, when really they just mean "I'm too selfish to think about the greater good, and I'm so stubborn that I don't think I'll ever find love again with someone else even though there are 7.6 billion potential love interests out there." What films/media sell as "ultimate romance" just boils down to delusional privilege at the expense of others around them.

Users who are viewing this thread