Cheating Men Must Die

Dare I hope for bisexual mc? In any case I really like this? It’s an isekai that plays around with tropes but also acknowledges the power creators have with their work. It’s hella enjoyable that I can’t wait for more ksjdhaksgak

omg im so excited i love this take down that concubine daughter beech su luxia!!! i like that we get to see the blue haired boy from arc 1 again too

Double-page supporter
If yall ever want spoilers on what the next arcs look like, press the cover button

Can someone explain to me who her
son is? The one with the blue hair that she raised in the palace? I thought he died of grief after she died

Dex-chan lover
@LordTeddington

It is because the literal Chinese title is really different from the English title. The title cannot be translated literally since it doesn't make sense, so they have to choose adaptation translation procedure. One of the comment do tell use what the Chinese literal translation to English, but it's buried in comment 😅

Double-page supporter
Without any context, this series' tags look like a contradictory mess, but they aren't actually wrong, lol.

@comedyxtragedy

Is this the comment you’re referring to? Comment by @Lexical.
This is surprisingly good. One of the only chinese manhua with an “inverse“ harem route. The title is slightly off base for how some of the arcs play out but then again it’s a tricky phrase to translate. Rather than Cheating Men Must Die, I guess it would be something more akin to Every Scumbag Should Meet the Phoenix or All Trash Should Burn. Quite curious why the author chose the current title ( different, but still works )

万 Wan -10,000
渣 Zha - Scumbags/Trash
朝 Cháo - Make a pilgrimage to / towards
凰 Huáng - Phoenix

End of comment.

There’s also the comment by @Keimichi. It reads and I quote:
“Ok about the title.

It’s just a case of engrish
The orignal Chinese title actually translates to “The Phoenix of the court of ten thousand scums” or something similar.

Just like how the series “Battle through the Heavens”’s official title was translated to “Fight Break Sphere” Which was a horrible title lmao.”

Lmao the “deflecting b*tches guide” she taught him. Lolol...Well thanks for translating this!!! Hope to see more!❤️

I finished the palace arc using the raws and alskjdflsakfjdsl the SOOOONN IM CRYING
HES SO FILIAL TO THE END. I LOVE HIM ; - ;

Users who are viewing this thread