Cheating Men Must Die

@arutsuki The one I mentioned is not even inspiration, since the original source was nothing like that. It's a straight copycat, and was made just before the plagiarism arc.

I wonder if the Kawana girl will sense/ figure out that Su Luxia is also a system user..

@yumian sorry I just saw this notification. Forgive my ignorance but original source? I read the other scum one and it was ok.. not my cup of tea but I didn't think it was super similar to cmmd

@arutsuki Original source as in the novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-cannon-fodders-record-of-counterattacks/. I considered it similar to CMMD because of the title + how they chose write the story & Ning Shu. They shouldn't have rebooted it in the first place, since Ning Shu is not the vengeful or vicious type of mc. And neither is she stupid nor op like Su Luxia.

@everlastingice_277 I can see why you think like that lol. But seriously tho, more and more CMMD copycat seemed to be on the rise, but lacking what made CMMD popular in the first place.

Is the opposing host's attire really appropriate for work...? Forgive me but her
bra and underwear
are showing

@yumian CMMD copycats are popping up so much cause of how amazing Su Luxia is 😭😭😭

tbh it reminds me of what's happened with all of the Villainess reincarnation/transmigration stories the story concept is just so popular that all these other stories are trying to copy CMMD

Dex-chan lover
unless you actualy have the information of all the stories that are similar to this on how in frzonen hell do you know what’s the copycat? do people pull this shit out of their ass all the time!

@everlastingice_277 It is true that Su Luxia is one of the rare best Chinese female mc out there, along with the mc of Scream Queen. The problem with those CMMD copycat is that they are bad at executing the story + their mc tend to be shallow outside of being vicious (and get their personality ruined by ml).

CMMD is of a different genre from those villainess/transmigration story by the way. Quick transmigration is only available in Chinese manhua/webnovel. Haven't seen any manga nor manhwa having this kind of genre before.

@LilithRaven The fact that they came out after CMMD became popular? And that they tried so hard to copy it, but failed to realize what made it so popular in the first place? And Chinese are known to be copycat with little effort to adjust. In the case of I Make Scum Men Cry, it's obvious if you have read the original novel + dropped manhua that they tried to copy CMMD by the title + the only arc that they chose to adapt for the reboot. Ning Shu didn't only punish men in the novel, but also women. And she is not vicious like the manhua summary described her.

Users who are viewing this thread