Cheating Men Must Die

People reading the ghost arc is it any good? I've been stalling since the first chapters of that seemed slow haha

@Sesrin I personally love the recent chapters, some nice background development for luxia and some slight yuri, if you like that haha
its much different from the past few arcs

Dex-chan lover
this is my first time reading a chinese comic, how common are things that could've happened in each arc without MC's intervention happen?

Dex-chan lover
Just thinking about how this would be treated if the tittle was "Cheating Women Must Die" makes me wanna hide under a rock.

Wow has anybody notice the improvement of the art?? Its so beautiful!! Its improved a lot since chapter 1!

it hurts a lot i can't give this webcomic a rating higher than 10!!! i want to give it a score of 120,000/10 so bad!!!!!!! the plot is amazing and never disappoints, and the art!!! the art is improving so consistently as the comic goes on!!!! ahck, i am!!!! in loveeeeee!!!!!!!!

God, these latest two arcs have been incredibly enjoyable, and a major step-up from previous ones imo, not to mention the art! Early chapters had some good art, but most of it was really awkward, though now it has a really nice consistent quality.

Also hell yeah, these bitches gay
Good for them, good for them

Double-page supporter
r/suddenlystraight this does exist right? cause it just happened. and i for one am not happy for that

@Cloverfr
" Is true that monogamy is very social, because polygamy is a taboo, however, even in cavern days couples stay in monogamy no for "social" reason but rather for survival reasons, imagine a cavern male with 5 mates and 16 children? "

There was no real monogamy in "cavern days". Even just 8000 years ago only 1 man reproduced per 17 women.
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Even in modern history more men than women reproduce.

"In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man."

There were men who have had sex with women and made children and then there were those who took care of those children. Those were either servants, slaves or just clueless husbands. Even now (with contraception and DNA-tests) in many places, paternity fraud results in as much as 10% of children being raised by a man who mistakenly thinks they are his own.

Anyway, real pure monogamy is socially enforced in humans. Simply put, there is a "safe strategy" of monogamy, but it should be enforced by society. And there is a "high-risk high reward" strategy of polygamy or cheating/cuckold. You either have a harem or make taken women cheat with you. By simple math, it is impossible to have 100 children with one woman, but it is very much possible to seduce 100 women and have hundreds of children with them. Also, STDs weren't so much of a problem back then and you were way more likely to die from a cold than from an STD.

Seven arcs in and I'm still waiting for a future set arc where mister eyesheild on the first cover is from, even if it's not and exact representation

KyaaaaaaaahWHAT THE HECK KIND OF CLIFFHANGER IS THAAAAAATTTTTTT AAAGHHHHH??+?!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION, AGH PLEASE.....AH NOW YOU....AHHHHHH I wanna know know but....yeah just posted when you want to....ugh SU LUXIAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

This is honestly not my favorite arc. Why is Qi Ying so important that Su Luxia is willing to go through all the troubles 😒 like bruh she's honestly just another characters in the story. Like all the other characters...

I really like this, but a system shutting down is 165 is simply stupid. No system like they have would do that shit. And in what world does that shit last exactly 165 days? Just an annoying plot purpose

@cinnamoncookie Su Luxia herself is "just another character." Like actually, she was a side character meant to be killed off as part of her backstory, a "cannon fodder." Her determining that someone has no value in saving because "lol just fiction" is a ridiculous assumption to make, when she'd probably be more likely to want to be reverse isekai'd to go kill the shitty authors or something.

Users who are viewing this thread