Cheating Men Must Die

The father in this arc pisses me off. Supposedly he is smart but he is still going to kill his lover even though his second daughter is obviously lying her ass off.

And second daughter is obviously a plotting douche bag, but he still favors her.

su mingyue is a psycho... she's literally
actively condemning her mother to death aka murdering her

@Zathb
The emperor didn't die. He wanted to join Su Lüxia in death. It seems he attempted to commitsuicide. But he didn't actually die.. At least that's what the english translations say.

Oh my God, this bitch-- I really want to slap her.
I'm awaiting her downfall with great anticipation

This is one of the examples that can possibly happen if you don’t discipline your child .
This btch actually betrayed her mother what a trash and a piece of sh@
. So discipline your child don’t make them like this btch.

damn, the latest one kinda like among us, like all of the character looks like crewmate, but there's 2 imposters. and 1 of the imposter sold out the other imposter so that she can survive

This is why I'd be skipping a wall if I transmigrated into ancient times. I'd have better luck in the mountains then surviving the schemes of all these wicked women.

@Zathb Just wanted to comment about #2, the translation team already clarified that the emperor's death was a mistranslation. He thought about taking his life many times, but never succeeded. At the beginning of the current arc, it only mentioned that her name is Ziyue because it would have been disrespectful to have the same name as the previous arc's Luxia. The timeline of events continues on from the first arc exactly, like a spin-off.

I'd like to say that escalated quickly... but it really didn't... she's been ready and willing to go that far for a while now... but yes, she's Coco for Cocoa Puffs.

The Concubine‘s daughter
is so mental. She need to be check in a mental hospital ASAP! Her thought process is so hectic to the point she blame Su Lüxia that she made her kill her own birth mother! what?! This Crazy girl is definitely reaching!

She said she's not scared and yet we see her cry in every chapter. Can't wait to see the moment when the emperor will dispose of her, we'll see if she's really not scared :D

So, yeah, Mingyue is crazy and all, but can we talk about how idiotic and useless that father is? You could tell him the sky is brown, and he would believe it.

Even if he was so gullible, all he had to do was listen at the door after leaving, and things would've been spelled out for him. So stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread