Cheating Men Must Die

I don't see what's the big deal with the father being a dumbass.

I mean with the rest of the family as it is his brain doesn't stand out.

FL needs to really set things right, the crazy girl needs to learn! She’s mental,I kinda feel bad for her.... not really.

I'm glad she didn't let the guy chase after and rape su mingyue! Not all stories do the same

Serial Rapist > Every other female lead
I don't know about you but that minor character she just killed is worse than all the scummy Male Lead and wanna be heroines. That animal deserved a fate worse than death than just a swift blow like that.

@kimih

Same! I was so relieved that ,even though the concubine's daughter is a horrible person, Su Luxia didn't let her get raped. Unlike a certain other manga I know...

No person deserves to go through that and rape should NEVER be used as a punishment because that's messed up as hell. There are plenty of other ways to make people learn their lesson. So I'm happy that Su Luxia, and in turn this author, understands those boundaries.

@K00K13 Agreed, some manwhas/manga use rape as a sort of punishment which is totally f-ed up.
Rape is not a punishment meant for people it is a serious and horrible experience that real life people who've suffered it would never wish it upon anyone, not even they're worst enemy.

With all these manwhas/mangas depict rape as punishment some people may just be like "Yep. [Insert character] deserved to be raped and traumatized for life."
I hope people don't start normalizing rape as punishment for people because its f-ed up.
anyway this manga is a 8/10.

>The characters have depth and are actually intelligent.
>FL is cunning and cruel but is also kind and sweet when she needs to be.
>Even the villain's are developed properly and are smart (But not as smart as the FL).
>She travels to other worlds and uses anything she needs to survive and take revenge, unlike in some other manwhas where the MC's are bound by morals and annoying ass side characters not to kill the villain's.

Only complaint is that she wins without even breaking a sweat she's 15 steps ahead of everyone, just once would I like to see her meet someone who is her equal and have a tense and unpredictable show down with said villain.

@StinkyPoopy123 Same! It would be awesome to see someone she actually struggles with! I got really excited in the cultivation arc since the ml there actually surprised her and made her nervous for a second at the end. I kinda hope we get to see him again.

Thank you for the translations! This story is always so satisfying to read, love a smart and calculating FL

I kinda get it why the 2nd sister hated her life so much she wanted to mess her sister life... Damn, the mom was acting like a real dick lol. She didn't let her daughter drink water etc??
But I'm glad that both of them ended up in bad situation. It kinda gross me up when second sis tried to frame MC at the beginning.

Phew, the got me in the first half not gonna lie i thought we going down with some wincest here. But I'm very happy it went full vanilla hagen daz ice cream.
Also about the sister. Im still torn if i feel bad of her situation or not. She had it rough ngl. But what she did was too much, worse than the other girls before.

@redsox02 I was worried too 😭 but the author resolved it nicely. My only complaint is that the emperor never remarried. He was still fully attached to Su Luxia, and it made me a bit sad to think that he'll never expand that love to form his own family.

Looking forward to a new arc! Will this trend of revisiting past arc storylines continue or are we in for a completely new one?

Users who are viewing this thread