Cheating Men Must Die

Cheers to another arc! And thank you to the shadowmadness team for all of the amazing work you do! <3<3<3

It's amazing how they manage to make interesting twists on the story, even after so many arcs!
The transmigration antagonist is especially cruel, stealing peoples hard work and passion!
Thank you so much ShadowMadness Scans for your continuous hard work! <3

Even if the stories are repetitive, I do find it’s attributes charming. It’s just nice to read something where the mc is always wining. Idk it’s just so relaxing sometimes when some other manhwa and manga can go to the extremes and I just need a break. Like have you seen aot latest chapter bruhhhhhhhh very good tho but like bruhhh

This is why I have a problem with manhwas that transmigrate where the MC steals literary works (Any famous literature from the "future", i.e. poems written by Li Bai or something). The authors of these works spend a lot of time composing those pieces, and it's just so unfair to plagiarize it because they came from the future. Even more than that, they spent a long time honing their skills, and stealing every piece from them so they can't earn a single penny for selfish desire... really, that just tells me that the MC of those manhwa's can't come up with their own ideas so they steal others'.

What's the point of fixing the secondary female leads life if they don't get to live it themselves? Is this ever addressed in the story, because it feels kind of morally dubious. I mean I understand the MC isn't suppose to be a hero in the traditional sense but I feel like it calls her mission in to question.

Also dose anyone in story point out that the secondary female leads personality changes, because I feel like people would notice eventually.

@Zozzone90 & @xinneth

To find the english chapters easily, go to settings and look for “filter chapter languages”. Choose the option “english” and you should be able to see all our English chapters :)

Fed-Kun's army
So Cheating Men Must Die suddenly becomes thieving bitches must die? Another arc where the women are the problem again...

@yamibi
Yeah. Considering the system Sü Luxi's bound to it makes sense that not every time would involve cheating men but I can't help but wonder if title is a bad translation.

@kingaron I think the point is to avenge the dead girl. And Su Luxia usually leaves immediately after. She didn't only once and that was because she basically decided to take a vacation. So she essentially punishes everyone in the story and then leaves, LOL. People do comment sometimes that it seems OOC, but no one really thinks, "This is a completely different person," because it seems far fetched. She also tends to show most of her true self to those she wants to ruin, not to other people.

Ahh so this is the truth about the chinese web literature scene. How harsh.
No wonder people just play it safe and take the generic isekai o martial arts route. I wont critize them anymore, I swear.

@BookQueen1

I heard that the original title means something along the lines of "all trash should burn" and that it was just translated as "Cheating Men Must Die" to make it more clear as to what it's about (even though there are cheating women as well).

I agree that it could've been translated in a more gender neutral way but I also kinda understand why the current title is the way it is. This manhwa is aimed at mostly women so it's trying to relate to what some women experience through that and therefore attract that crowd. I know it ain't really right but it is a marketing tactic.

I'm personally fine whether it stays or is changed and I think I would've felt the same if the title was something like "Cheating women should die" because I hate cheaters in general and would never associate myself with such a thing. I would think the story would be aimed at a more male audience if that was the case tho so 🤷

Tbh this discussion always pops up after a month or even a few weeks so I might even be desensitized at this point.

@K00K13
hi
264920.png

It is the official name for 万渣朝凤
The translators is also sick of the discussion.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread