Cheeky Brat

I hate Naruse really much, eventhough that’s against you all. But for me, Yuki is wayyyy better with Shizuka. Being Naruse’s girlfriend always made Yuki feeling nervous and lack of safety. Shizuka can brings her cheers and warmth. Yuki & Shizuka pleaseee

Why are all these crazy people sticking up for hakamada? The dude keeps causing MOST of the problems for the main couple not to mention that he LITERALLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SHIZUKA! stealing a kiss isn't "romantic" its literal sexual assault, no concent was given yet shizuka still treats it like no problem despite still being more open with a borderline stalker than her actual boyfriend...

@Siddj
:next chapter will be in the magazine's February 5th issue: :so it is not out yet:
:we do not have an estimated date for scanlation releases:
:best:

reading the comments made me laugh lmaoooo idk i just find it funny how people get so worked up xDD but i understand some of them, especially the ones saying that this manga used to be their favorite and now its like....mehh??

well, i’ve been reading this manga for like 3years? i really love this manga, i’ve reread it sooo many times. tho i am kinda pissed about the recent chapters lolll. i really love Naruse and Yuki’s dynamics, especially in the beginning chapters. but somehow, yuki got annoying, for me atleast hahahhaha. i mean, she’s been with Naruse for 3 years—what’s with the shitty tsundere-like attitude?? lmaoo

but yeah i’m not gonna drop this manga, hope this arc ends soon hahahhahahah lol

love reading the comment section, makes me laugh lmao.
I like how different people have the opinion on whether they want naruse and Yuki or shizuka and Yuki. naruse and Yuki are the main couple but I honestly think shizuka and yuki would turn out to be a better couple. He cares so so much about her it melts my heart. Both of them (naruse and shizuka) have done some things like kissing and hugging yuki out of the blue but it still pretty cute.
Love the manga, keep up the good work. Thank you for working hard on it :))

No shit i need more chapters. I don't know how long i've been reading this manga but probably 3 years or so and the last 20 chapters turned kind of boring (?). It used to be one of my favorite mangas but i feel like it's lasting too much and it could've ended 1 or 2 arcs ago. Anyway, these last chapters at least are catching my attention again and for the first time i think that Yuki is right in this last "fight".
I mean, nothing happend between Sunohara and Naruse but at least tell her what she wanted to know when she talked about the issue, don't leave her like that and then just ignore her after saying those rude things like "it's none of your business". Idk, usually i find Yuki annoying but this time i think she has reasons to be angry or feel sad

@Paulip13 Let's be real here for a sec.
For the longest time ever Yuki has put up no resistance to guys chasing her, bending to the slightest fucking effort from others with her last string being "Oh I have Naruse and this is wrong". Even the time she got forcefully kissed by that other bitch, what did she do? Cry. The guy assaulted her and she did nothing. Oh, it was a mistake it won't happen again. No fucker go report him to the police or something. She literally hides things from Naruse about every other time she's with that other guy but when some chick remotely comes in a 10m radius of Naruse, "Okay gotta break up, show some drama". Even the last chapter 123. I'm drunk let me call the guy who tried to sexually assault me and not my boyfriend who's been with me through all my fucking drama.
For all I know and have read over the past few years of this serialization, Naruse deserves the whole fucking world. Yuki on the other hand, not so much.

@tnngo296 dude Shizuka sexually assaulted her remember? bring her what? cheers and what? when the biggest problem in Yuki's love life is that borderline stalker?

This comment is until chap 124
-I'm saying you guys don't have the right to hate on Naruse when Yuki was doing the same thing! You don!t have the right to praise Hakamada for being their with Yuki and curse Naruse just bcs you don't like how he handle the situation with his ex-girlfriend.
Hakamada kissed and hugged Yuki so many times and yet you turning blind eye. some of you guys have the nerve to hate on Naruse bcs you're sympathetic towards girls (i mean girls know what girls feels) yep drop your double standards, Naruse has been forgiving so many times and yet you only see the wrong one. But you cannot actually call it wrong bcs he's just there to help his ex-girlfriend who's in need, he didn't do anything that will cause red flag. HE JUST PATTED HER HEAD
On the other hand, Yuki has been hugged kissed in the forehead even though Naruse has always been very vocal about Hakamada-thing to her. She didn't even budge.
Hakamada is a good guy, but there's more to it admit. He's a relationship wrecker on the other side. He didn't owe a kiss on Yuki just bcs he will gave her up. THAT'S SO WRONG.

@StellarIceberg she was drunk...you even said it yourself. Throughout the call she was even calling him Naruse. It’s not hard to drunk call someone on accident, so calm down. That’s what people who victim blame say; she was DRUNK. Cool it.

me going through the comment section looking for others who like hamada
please dont flame me😅 personally i like hamada better than naruse. sorry but naruse's character isnt really my favorite, plus i somewhat have a slight case of 2nd ml syndrome (excluding the overly kind ones who usually have blonde hair) although i did read this when i was younger and dropped it on vol.4 i think (since i knew by that point hamada would never win and wuts the point of reading a romance shoujo manga if ur ship doesnt sail)
so who knows maybe things changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i love this manga a bunch, currently waiting for updates. this is a great manga to just kinda sink into and enjoy, it's one of those where there arent any annoying/shitty characters to add drama. it's pretty realistic and a blubby/wholesome story : )

I'd say fuck Usumi but its not her fault the author has completely ran out of drama to add so she turned Yuki's "friend" into someone who gives 0 fucks about her or Naruse. Hopefully this is the last drama and the series ends soon. It's been dragged too long at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread