Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - What am I?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is very cathartic. I'm sure a lot of us have imagined at least once in their life when it comes to emotional abuse. While the ritual Seiichi did with Fukiishi was therapeutic, the shadow his mother cast is always with him and he still harbors questions and rage towards her. What this chapter is trying to convey is that while he is pointing the finger towards her and wants her to disappear from his life, he still holds a lot of guilt. You can't ask her to disappear and feel guilty at the same time.

His mother is really good at imprinting that guilt on him and uses that to control him. The phrase where he says, "Always, without saying a word...you'd stare at me like you had something to say...!" is a form of guilt tripping someone. It's a way to judge someone without actually saying anything and that gaze is fucking agonizing. The more she stares the more guilt he feels. His mother feels no guilt which is why she's "clean" while he still "filthy" with his guilt.

Double-page supporter
Damn our boy is losing it and those were some nicely drawn boobies on the mom 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What?! He didn't like the meat buns?!

Top 10 anime betrayal right there!

Double-page supporter
Man wouldn't it be nice to know her life story

Does the mon have so powers because even in prison she still hunts the boy. Jesus this is dark hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
guy having a mental breakdown in a blizzard, i suppose thie won't end well.

Users who are viewing this thread