Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - At the Scene of Carnage

Wow she really wants to be done with it all. Also her son is really fucked up in the head.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as if, "they went to the police, she was arrested, and justice was served".

She is 100% planning some bullshit, someone is gonna get stabbed and someone is gonna get in a car accident.

Dex-chan lover
Well now, the rollercoaster's just derailed and we're flying off into the blue yonder.

@9manny99 That's because of all the gaslighting Seiko has been making him go through. I'd have gone bonkers too.
Also @Northern, I don't want Oshimi to pull a time-skip, I want this horror to go on full-speed.

these two "comfortably" forget that their son "well-high" nearly jeopardize Seichi, and that triggered Seiko.

Is she also stuttering or is "police" a typo ?
I kind of feel sorry for the dad, hope he and Seiichi will get to have a normal life once it's all over.

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose this is ending soon, wonder if the mom was grooming him to take the fall and make it look as if she confessed to protect him.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering why they were just sitting and yelling at each other instead of straight up contacting the cops about this. Maybe they should have gone to them first and then to the family? Idk. I know is normal to not want to involve strangers in family matters but like this it really does seem like Seiko is going to try and manipulate the cops in her favor, specially since the aunt is so worked up (and with reason i mean) over what happened.

Dex-chan lover
I know the aunt and her husband are mad for a good reason but that fat pig still pissed me off. Call the police but don't go and try to solve it with useless violence. Now Saiko even has a reason to go to the police as well because she was hit by him.

Double-page supporter
Where could this story possibly go next? Honestly why do I ask, shit is hitting the fan fast and it might get even wilder! 😩

Users who are viewing this thread