Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - I am my Own Person

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I don’t think I can deal with reading all of this manga (I’ve jumped in and out, skipping stuff) because it’s too much.
Did we ever find out what his injuries in that flashback are?

I also think there’s a chance that we’ll find out about HER childhood, which might be even more fucked.

EQ

Round of applause for Seiichi!! Tekashi would be proud 🐀

Aggregator gang
Damn, that was heavy. Seiichi telling the truth, to the disappointment of the adults around him, was interesting to look at. In the end he reminds himself like a mantra that he is his own person, like he is trying to tell himself he did no wrong (and he didnt).

But at the same time, he is truly alone. His dad is a mess because he doesnt want the stain of a incarcerated wife. How long until he turns/snaps at Seiichi too?? I like the lawyer tho.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't tell, was the lawyer positive or negative about Sei telling them everything?
Also if I had to decide, the right thing for the mom would be a place to fix her psychological problems but not the prison.

@Makenai obviously negative.
If Sei hadn't told the police what he saw the lawyer could have claimed that Sei's mother was delusional or something and she hadn't pushed shigeru off the cliff.

sooo uh , was that the cats blood on seiichi's hands/face? if you go back to the first chapter you'll notice that his hands are clean, so there's clearly something we're still missing. Did he kill the cat ? maybe its just symbolism . Seeing himself as a kid covered in blood may be a manifestation of his guilt , he destroyed any chance of his mom not being sent to prison by telling everthing to the police .

Mother's future is anyway fecked up, jail or not.
She will lose for sure the parenthood of her son and she will not meet him alone w/o the presence of another adult and/or social services.
Father is shit. He always been and he deserves to LOST his fatherhood too IMO cuz he did nothing to prevent his wife to damage his own son's childhood and as a father this is unforgivable.

Users who are viewing this thread