Chicchai Kanojo Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - I Was Just A Bit Hopeful?

Supporter
Now THAT'S an axe!
Still seems possible to continue with a different serialization, with an ending like this I doubt it was the mangaka's decision to end it. But I wouldn't count on it coming back.

Well akiba ruiki -sensei often ending the series like this so no surprise

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax i know, this is total bullshit, they stretched the prequel to the fucking max making us wait to the final fucking second for them to be together... and then the sequel has 10 shitty eps leaving a ton of things in the air.

more than an axe this was a katana to the neck, so fast no one knew what happened

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this does not feel like an ending at all, 10 chapter sequel is a bit too short to qualify as official works (from a reader's point of view). I seriously doubt it was the mangaka's decision to end it here, as it's not that great of a spot to leave everything off and I can't picture this being "oh, I'm kind of bored of making this so I'd like to end it here". I really liked the prequel, so I was looking forward to starting this, but where it left off at feels like a letdown. I guess at least its ending wasn't as ridiculously illogical as Dagashi Kashi's.

Dex-chan lover
so did noone actually tell the author he was cancelled? cause that would explain a lot

If you are planning to purchase the tankoubon to try to keep the manga from being cancelled, the sooner the better. They may make the decision based on a few days of sales, maybe 3 or 7 days.

@Forikorder Well, the magazine publisher told the author that they were going to cancel the series if the sale of the volume 3 wasn't high enough, so they sort of warned him. But of course, there was still no way for the poor author to know it was going to get axed this quick until he learned of the volume 3 sale results and the board decision.

Aggregator gang
GaseousDependableHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Aggregator gang
What a bummer. Not even a wholesome cute stacked legal loli can avoid the axe. The world of manga is unfair...

Dex-chan lover
wasted on osana najimi thing
this 10 chapter should be all about them and their co-workers probably

Dex-chan lover
Its the usual romance stuff anyway, would be good for the mangaka if its continued. Maybe he can go publishing it as a web series or something and not on a publisher's maths.

The thing I don't understand is why this series got axed even though it has a sequel? If they had wanted to axe it, they would have done to the prequel.

Dex-chan lover
@HungryIm I think it would have done better if they paced it better in the prequel, but then there may not have been a need for a sequel. Though this sequel did nothing for the story imo

Users who are viewing this thread