Chichi Chichi - Vol. 3 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Me personally, I prefer sex to foreplay so all of his focus on paizuri does nothing for me.

Honestly... this manga's kinda disappointing in comparison to the other ones.
Well... I know Cool's sexual tastes, and this manga's basically an outlet for that but I still want stuff to happen.

The main heroine's whole situation is precarious, and a lot of the characters have potential, but when I finish reading a chapter I get filled with a sense of disappointment, like eating celery.
Heck, I dislike lesbian stories but Maid Dragon's a more interesting read.

There are manga like Parallel Paradise which are high in sexual content but still have an intriguing plot with likeable characters and good mystery.
This manga is less sexually exciting than others that allow sexual stuff to happen in the scenario, has less intrigue in the narrative, and is practically ignoring the characters.

Dex-chan lover
With all the supernatural stuff on the past chapters, I'm not surprised Nishiko-san might be some kind of psychic lol.

Nishiko: "Who would love someone with a flat chest like me"
I would, I'm not much of a tit-man and rather prefer smaller side and not humongous ones lol.

Oh, yeah I totally did automatically pronounce it as pain over pa-ee-n. I was even wondering "why is it pain?" even though I got the joke with the other one, lmao.

Group Leader
Man, this was an interesting chapter, kinda funny and sad at the same time, such a shame we have to wait another month to get a new chapter but o well, the wait it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread