Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi

That was so sweet, the whole way through. It didn't get stuck on anything, just flowed slowly and satisfyingly along, gradually changing along.

Merakiscans pulled the chapters from Mangadex. You can read their group page to see their reasoning. Hopefully both groups can work this out and return the chapters back, but until then you can still read the chapters on the groups website.

A link to Meraki Scans' group page on Mangadex where you can read on why this, and other stuff they've translated has been removed.

Here's their reasoning, in case it gets removed later on:
After a disagreement with Mangadex staff about the rules, we've decided to pull the chapters which we've scanlated off the platform, you can find the chapters on our website, or any other aggregate.

The straw which broke camels back was being warned not to discuss extra page filled with lies and hidden agenda on the chapter or series discussion. Meaning, they're allowing propaganda against the groups, but not comments addressing the lies. Those should be taken to group pages or DMs where nobody can see them, or you should respond in kind through same extra pages. Luckily, post-drama and 3 to 4 hours of arguing about the stupidity of the rule and 2 groups pulling the chapters out, it was changed.

We will reconsider our stance in the future and possibly upload here again, but currently, we want nothing to do with Mangadex.

Aggregator gang
Loved this series and the wonderful work that Meraki did on it, but their actions as a group are absolutely shameful. And the fact that they're doubling down and following Jamini's Box (of morons) in their idiotic crusade is extremely disappointing. Mangadex makes their best effort to support scanlation groups, and they get the greedy tantrums of petulant children in return. Ridiculous and stupid, the lot of them.

Dex-chan lover
>The straw which broke camels back was being warned not to discuss extra page filled with lies and hidden agenda on the chapter or series discussion

Complains about lies and hidden agenda also promotes their own websites and traffic and throw a tantrum when they're not as popular as MD so you throw in stupid delays then you pull them to increase traffic on your sites. Fucking pathetic.

Aggregator gang
I hope Meraki realizes that they are what is wrong with scanlation.

They didn't have to pick a side, but they did, and they chose poorly.

Double-page supporter
Good read I did try to evade to read this one before cause by fujo friend recommended this one...

Easily 9/10

Good thing I was able to read all of this before the mangadex thing. 10/10

Mangadex thing? What happened?
Is it something to do with how there is an abundant absence of english translations?

Aggregator gang
@Risuma the group that scanned this, Meraki Scans, pulled a dumb move by stirring up drama and blindly following another group when they "protested" mangadex. Basically, they're shortsighted fools who think they're far more important than they really are.

Surprised they haven't come crawling back yet. Mangadex is better off without groups like them anyway, but it's a shame they took a good story like this down with them in their idiocy.

I still hope to see another more competent and professional group pick this up, someday. This story deserves that much!

Aggregator gang
Still come back to this occasionally, hoping to reread this wonderful story. But alas, Meraki's assholery knows no bounds. I wish this series was licensed and officially localized, or at least that it will be picked up by a professional group some day. No way am I ever going near Meraki's site, pompous scum that they are. Guess I'll have to read it on third-party aggregators (that don't support the scanlators, by the way. Brilliant move, Meraki. Brilliant move.)

Dex-chan lover
I remember there were full 98 chapters here on MangaDex. Did the group really just took them all down? So unnecessary, now if I want to read it I'll have to go to another site. Glad I finished it before though.

Why on earth was the english scanlation taken down? Does this have an official enlish release now?

Dex-chan lover
Sad that Meraki decided to remove this. However, to anyone looking into it: This manga is great, really worth the read so please do go read it, even if on another site.

Users who are viewing this thread