Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
LUE3I0v.png

Truly all the stops have been pulled.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie.. I'm not a fan of the current arc <_<.. That President Girl is iffy as hell with her one-sided bet to which they agreed for absolutely no reason at all 😐

And the fan service do be a little too heavy for me, especially since it used to be more romance between yumeji and chieri instead of whatever that is x_x

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope we see Chieri in a lot of other outfits.

Yumeji as a maid. He's so cute! :glee:

Sudoh-sensei (the real star of this chapter) as a maid. I just died and went to heaven! :love::love::love:

We predicted that Niero would appear. I'm glad that she's participating in this arc. She looks really cute as a maid.

First Wakarase Dekamaid, now Chieri and Niero dressed as maids. Looks like we'll be getting giant maids in the future.

Dex-chan lover
No, the skirt isn't short. You're just tall. And in an awkward position.

Of course. She lifts the skirt, and he gets punished for it. What is this, the 80's?

If you get to the point where you have queue, it's about how fast your throughput is. You don't need more people to visit you at that point; you need them to leave faster so someone else can come.

The coloured cosplay pics are just boob shots, and no good leg shots. I'll pass.

Neiro, on other other hand...

"Oh, right, she can fake it."
The realisation... :LOL: Though her personality isn't as bad as they make it out to be. There's just an edgy surface.

Dex-chan lover
idk man, is this really high school theme story? i mean, they're doing seductive move to attract the customers like a bar hostest :korone:

Dex-chan lover
I'll find it funny that the rich girl's class will be disqualified because of something like paying what's outside the school budget with her own money or just not having any of her classmates actually participating at all while getting outside help doing all the work for them.

Dex-chan lover
idk man, is this really high school theme story? i mean, they're doing seductive move to attract the customers like a bar hostest :korone:
It's a fanservice high school theme story. It fits better here than Chieri fits her dress.

Users who are viewing this thread