Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's one of the boys crossdressing as a girl just to prank him :wooow:

Double-page supporter
his little sister is more cute than both Miyahara & Yukihira. only if this had a incest tag.
7346-pepe-hmmm.png
Man, I'm still a Miyahara guy, lil sis has that mesugaki aura, and it's real strong 😭

Dex-chan lover
Myahara most likely don't mind MC and other FMC dating...yet... My inside emo deadinside author really wants some stupid drama when MC realize that he liked Myahara all along but she already found herself splendid BF.... don't ask why I dunno

Dex-chan lover
Arima better be saying his famous catchphrase "No, Miyahara, Not You!" next chapter, or I'll be real sore! :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Another glorious chapter showcasing Miyahara Supremacy.

This is a good day.

Contributor
I don't see dense female leads often, but here I am. There was an attempt to awaken her feelings by stirring jealousy from Yukihira, but it seemingly didn't work. On a side note I'm surprised Urano actually gets a role while Arima is away. He even gets to hold Miyahara's hand.

Actually not too predictable this time, it could be Yukihira because she's somehow feeling responsible (believable because she's the responsible type), or it could be Miyahara (most likely) because of course why wouldn't she come over? Or even both (least likely) if Fuuka kept it as a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread