Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Oh?

Could it be that Yukihira was a secret shipper all along?
Hope author pulls the "Always has been" card
Always-Has-Been.png

Dex-chan lover
I literally said on the last line that he's a kid so I'm not shocked he's acting this way. Or did you purposely not read that part 🤦

Also is that what being a Playboy is these days? Not being a pussy and being direct? Wtf?
"im not shocked but heres a novel on why this kid is wrong"
absolute clown

Dex-chan lover

There is a group that jumped ahead of the one doing every chapter to do extras and one shots.
Thanks for the reply, but those missing are between 38 and 44, which are very recent. Oh well, have a LOT on hold so I'll wait till they catch up. Thanks for the info tho'

Dex-chan lover
the joke in the last panel is lost because of use of Pronouns.
It would of been better to just say "Cute, in their own way" it keeps the ambiguity of her statement and Miyahara's confusion.

the look of a girl who knows, she isnt going to win
Re-reading from the beginning, i kinda think that Yukihira actually started to have some interest in the MC after the piano session, but everything just went into the sink after seeing the shoe scene. She was brave/friendly to ask him to go home together, to only nail the coffin after listening Miyahara saying what was the thing she forgot.

I pretty much believe this will take the Nisekoi route.

Contributor
Man, if he can't even ask her to walk home with him, he doesn't stand a chance. He puts Yukihira on a pedestal, so a ship with her isn't going to work well in the long run if he can even find a miracle to make it happen. I'm sure Yukihira is already beginning to think Arima likes Miyahara. I can already imagine her being a shipper type like Kiyoka from Osananajimi no Ohimesama.

Users who are viewing this thread