Chiguhagu na Karera no Koi no Yukue

This looks like a rip off of watakoi, the premise is similar, the characters look the same, and even the cover art looks "inspired"

This looks like a clone of some other Manga but I like this kinda stuff so I kinda wanna see more.

Don’t like the MC. It’s one thing to be shy or introverted but to be so rude and antisocial while using the excuse “not good at dealing with women” is pretty pathetic. The art is pretty decent and like someone else said it reminds me a bit of wotakoi, wotakoi is better though.

Awww this is soo cuuutee! The ML is such an adorable shy dork! At first he may come of as cold and unsociable (maybe even accidentally rude) but when a topic he enjoys comes up he just pops out of his shell! It's very endearing in a way 😊

I wonder why the FL is so hesitant to show off her interests tho? Maybe something bad happened in the past? Overall though I hope that she becomes more comfortable with her interests while in public! I'm rooting for her! Fighting! \(^w^)/

It has a simple premise but the characters are super cute. I am looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work guys!

Ahh it had so much potential to be a long-run manga like Wotakoi, sad theres only one chapter left 😭

Group Leader
Thank you all for your support as we finish the magical story of Momokawa and Amami (frankly, our favourite Josei couple by far!). There are another 3 extra chapters featuring other side characters but we're still working through them so thank you for your patience!

Note: There's only ONE volume of this manga! Unfortunate because I'm sure we'd love more of their story!

- Kimchi & Tanuki

Users who are viewing this thread