Chihiro-kun wa, Atashi Holic. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I Don't Want Anyone Else to See You

Love this, I can’t get enough. Their relationship is sooooo cute 😍. Thanks for the quick translations!

aww jealous chihiro :’) thank you for the translations! can’t wait to see how their relationship progresses

BXP

Dear Ibuki-san, from where the heck didnyou took this "u cannot fall in luv with ur muse" from?
But, of course, he was just a child.
Btw, didn't he already kissed the main girl? Boy, why are you all acting like this yet...

Well u can fall in love with your muse, they are still human

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IM IN SPAIN BUT THE S IS SILENT. Boy you lit acted all those boyfriend-thingy with her, and now that she’s fallen for you- you’re fkng running? NOT COOL MAN.

Also, the girl who rejected him might be his brother’s girl. From the start I knew the girl look older/bigger than him. If so, I don’t think we’ll have a problem abt it.

well they say first love never becomes succesful ofcourse there are exception, he was in middle school and her first love rejected so i get it what it means but man you know she was different and she is different humans cant control who they fall only option is distance or accept it lets see

Users who are viewing this thread