Childhood Friend Complex - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Here me out. This gonna make many people angry but I don't think that noona girl is that bad. Although my thoughts might change if we see her still moping or chasing that asshole.

Double-page supporter
Did people think she was bad? I didn't, she just seems like a normal person imo.
Yeah. Guess she was a little bitchy and stuff, but her thought process was explained this chapter anyway (and like, I get it).

Honestly just feel bad for her tbh.

Here me out. This gonna make many people angry but I don't think that noona girl is that bad. Although my thoughts might change if we see her still moping or chasing that asshole.
People thought she was bad wtf...?
I mean I like her, she has attitude and ambition and maybe just a tad more emotional than normal.
But I feel like her character is already explained when she's sleeping with the black hair playboy?
Maybe ppl hated how hopeful she was for a relationship lmao

Aggregator gang
That noona is pretty common. Falls for a player, not because he is nice, but because he isn't really, because he's handsome, charismatic, good at sex.
The problem is that Yuhan, being the actual sweet, gentle guy, is in love with her, and should give up and move on. Realistically there is no chance for that love to succeed and he would totally be depressed for nothing in the end.

Dex-chan lover
How is she making people angry? she's probably the most realistic character in this whole story. i have plenty of friends like that, some people are assholes and loneliness is an attention seeking bitch

Dex-chan lover
How is she making people angry? she's probably the most realistic character in this whole story. i have plenty of friends like that, some people are assholes and loneliness is an attention seeking bitch
It’s most likely because she’s the girl stuck on the playboy. A lot of people find that super annoying because obviously he’s not gonna stay with you and it ain’t gonna work out because, well, he’s a playboy. And she knows this but she doesn’t seem to care. All the while she has another hot guy who seems to be completely in love with her but she keeps pushing him away in favor of the playboy.

I completely understand why people wouldn’t like her. I don’t necessarily dislike her right now, but if she keeps this shit up and continues to be stuck on playboy while pushing the good guy away then I’ll probably end up hating her. It all depends on how long the author decides to draw out her one sided crush.

Dex-chan lover
It’s most likely because she’s the girl stuck on the playboy. A lot of people find that super annoying because obviously he’s not gonna stay with you and it ain’t gonna work out because, well, he’s a playboy. And she knows this but she doesn’t seem to care. All the while she has another hot guy who seems to be completely in love with her but she keeps pushing him away in favor of the playboy.

I completely understand why people wouldn’t like her. I don’t necessarily dislike her right now, but if she keeps this shit up and continues to be stuck on playboy while pushing the good guy away then I’ll probably end up hating her. It all depends on how long the author decides to draw out her one sided crush.

Ah i understand now, yes that can be annoying and it can really piss you off in the long run.
I really have a hard time hating these characters because irl people like this usually end up hating themselves and thinking they don't deserve the "better option".
Probably because i know a couple of idiots like this

Dex-chan lover
Ah i understand now, yes that can be annoying and it can really piss you off in the long run.
I really have a hard time hating these characters because irl people like this usually end up hating themselves and thinking they don't deserve the "better option".
Probably because i know a couple of idiots like this
I can understand that. Me personally, I find it annoying but I don’t usually hate the character until it drags on too long.

But with the latest chapter it seems to be starting to go in a good direction. As long as the good guy will stick to her and keep treating her well, hopefully she’ll forget about the playboy douchebag and realize that the good guy that’s in love with her is the infinitely better choice. I’m really hoping the author doesn’t drag her crush on the playboy on for too long because I’d like to see her get her happy ending sooner rather than later

Users who are viewing this thread