Children - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Walk

Fed-Kun's army
That company she mentioned....is it possible she actually doing this for a he’ll load of money? Seems odd the driver he met the other day gets off Scott free and delivers them...

Fed-Kun's army
"No matter what I'd never hurt a child"
You know that's great and moral approach however, numbnutz you are literally on murder farm with trained killers,so you better start swing if you don't want to become like that yazuka guy there, the fact something inside didn't go "shit, maybe this is my chance to make a run for it-" goes to show me you're going to get killed.

Aggregator gang
Ahhh this loli must be saved, I hope he becomes her brotector from now on.

Adult yells at kids because he was kidnapped --> Kids attempt to kill him with bats --> Adult breaks free to defend himself --> Adult is going to kill the kids for trying to kill him --> Teenager thinks that's crazy?

Did he not see the attempted murder?!?!?!

Also, half the kids were killed while killing adults. These kids need to step up their murder game. Always go for the throat. They'll never get far if they can't breathe. The girl in charge is really bad at teaching PepeLaugh

Double-page supporter
Wow, that girl-the teacher isn't like protecting the kids from bad alduts. Some of them don't want to murder chop off people. She forced them to do it and if they refuse, she will kill them. This makes what the emo boy said from chapter 3 make sense when she got soft on Tooru "Doesn't that make all the kids who have been disposed of so far look like idiots?". I thought she was on their side, WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING BITCH!
I think this child care facility allows kids who have no where to go to stay for a price, and there are someone behind all of this. At first, I thought the teacher and the kids kill all other adults work in the facility and took over the place.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for the teacher girl to become an adult so everyone can beat the shit out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread