Chillock

Thank you Chillock for you translations, I think they're pretty funny and your style definitely improves on the otherwise always weak trashy stories. You give a new life to works that would stay in shadows, overlooked.

To those people, who come here to throw around tantrums and cry when they receive ridicule in reply, i ask you a question: you know this site supports multiple translations? You know you can mute and block other people? You don't have to interact at all, just like no one harrasess you on your favorite Shounen-Ai episodes.

The only reason you come here to harrass is because you're self-righteous pricks who feel like they need to dictate to this community what they should like. I feel sorry for you and god save the queen, peace out.

Fed-Kun's army
Allaaho Akbar, may God's peace and blessings rain upon the Prophet, his companions, and his household, amen.
Sifting through the scanlates of Chillock are sure to give you something interesting to read.
@mudcrab smt, smt, shounen ai hahaha, smt, self-righteous pricks, yeah tell em, feeling the need to dictate the community, how boorish. May Allah give mercy to those who are patient when oppressed and magnanimous when in power.

"Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu"
I wanted to request you to translate this manga.The current translator is slow and the raws are very ahead.It would be great if you could do this.Thanking You.
@chillock117

thank You so much for your work guys! Please please please finish pumpkin knight! It’s been my favorite thing to read until you guys stopped translating! I thought it was so funny when you guys did it! Thank you again for even getting to where you got!

Users who are viewing this thread