Chinese Manhua Arts

Why is it that Chinese Manhua arts are always ecchi and so sexy? Damn vro...It makes it more even hard to read because of too much fanservice and sexy drawings of female characters, not to mention the sexual jokes...It's so hard to hold back and it's kind of annoying...

I GIVE UP...I'm too horny because of too much Fanservices and Sexual Jokes...If you guys know an NSFW Artist who has the same artstyle like https://mangadex.org/title/54275/son-in-law-does-cheap-cultivation then care to share? I just burst out after reading a certain scene and i am hunting for an artist in sankaku.

P.s. I read the Manhua inside that link in Manganelo because the chapters in mangadex hasn't caught up to the original chapters. Those chapters in mangadex translates it better than the translation in manganelo that's why they haven't caught up yet, It's also bad to post a link of other site.

Dex-chan lover
>same artstlye
Literally all manhwa has the same artstyle, including hentai.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Fed-Kun's army
@bigtiddyoneesan
Older black and white manhwa (and superior at that, makes me feel like they have devolved into cheap coloring webtoons)
My fav: The ravages of time

Edit: it's manhua, still same as manhwa though.

Dex-chan lover
@MavB_Ver
Bro I have a feeling you're trying to prove me wrong so I'm not reading that shit.

But yeah I guess the shift to webtoons is what diluted manhwa to the point of no return (unless...?)

Group Leader
@S0ulReaper
the pacing issues , the clichés , the plot holes , the generic story line are all problems caused by the publishers rather than the authors themselves
you see in china there are lot of releases each day , authors have to pump up their releases to even stay relevant
you might have noticed all the shitty manhua has faster releases like 2~3 chapters a week , some even go as far as to release 7 chapters a week
to release like this authors have to reduce the art quality , page length and even times they have to research on specific subject
chinese / korean authors have a much more leeway on the schedule some takes moths to release a chapter while other takes once a week approach
this gives them more time to research on particular thing they work on

but chinese have to do with what they have , like other manhuas with same plotline or even something on the top of the charts that other people like
so thats why you see the sudden plot changes and quality drop and more manhua getting axed

tl;dr -- "QUANTITY OVER QUALITY"

Users who are viewing this thread