Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 71.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Ngl the whole situation with leona was unnecessarily dragged out. The lack of logic and pointlessness of her actions didn't help either.
By now I'm just skipping most of her dialogue panels(reminds me of naruto lol)

Dex-chan lover
I just thought of something but, if the person the mc is fighting can’t feel pain at all, wouldn’t the mc’s attacks against them amount to nothing? Considering the mc’s attacks only inflict pain but don’t do damage because it immediately heals afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
i noticed this too is tagged as a harem. just whyyy.....
On the official publication website, there is no harem tag. The tags are:
  • 少年: Shonen
  • ファンタジー: Fantasy
  • 異世界: Isekai
  • 日常系: Slice-of-life
  • 美少女: Beautiful girl
  • 小説家になろう: Light Novel
  • なろう系: Novel-Style
  • なろう: Novel
  • 魔法: Magic

Dex-chan lover
I just thought of something but, if the person the mc is fighting can’t feel pain at all, wouldn’t the mc’s attacks against them amount to nothing? Considering the mc’s attacks only inflict pain but don’t do damage because it immediately heals afterwards.

That depends on how the universe depict the 'inability to feel pain', and whether that is something Usato can puncheal.

After all, this is the same guy who managed to puncheal girls (twice) so hard that they develop a crush

Dex-chan lover
But the MC has his new fist shapped maguffin, so it will either cause more pain then dragonboi's resistance, or start healing his mind to wake him from his enraged stupor.

Dex-chan lover
On the official publication website, there is no harem tag. The tags are:
  • 少年: Shonen
  • ファンタジー: Fantasy
  • 異世界: Isekai
  • 日常系: Slice-of-life
  • 美少女: Beautiful girl
  • 小説家になろう: Light Novel
  • なろう系: Novel-Style
  • なろう: Novel
  • 魔法: Magic
Pure speculation on my part, but my WAG for the longest time has been translators just add the tags they feel apply.

OTOH it's also possible that tags is a relatively new thing in the last few years for the Japanese sites, so the translators wouldnt have had much guidance from the author.

Good to see that has changed and we might see some rather drastic changes to some WN/LN/manga's list of tags.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
i noticed this too is tagged as a harem. just whyyy.....
Because he clearly has a harem. He's got a cat, a dog, a bird, and best girl Arc. What is a harem if not two husbands and their family of animals? That's definitely what harem means, right?

My man out here has the same level of naming sense I do. "Heal Gauntlet" is probably the best I could come up with too, lol.

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK!!!!
Wheres the pic of the emoji guy overcome with such emotion he's like spitting while screaming.

Dex-chan lover
God, I really hope that the ice arc will end soon. It is so dragged out and adds nothing important beyond dragon gauntlet.
How many chapters or fractions of a chapter do you think this fight will take?

Users who are viewing this thread