Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
@arvadiel it’d be interesting if he’s one of those character types that believes war is necessary for progression.

Anyway, I wish they’d humiliated mina by tying her up naked or kidney punching her so she pisses herself in front of the stadium or something cause she’s downright terrible even for a tsundere. Like she literally gets away with just crying in front of everyone after all the physical and mental abuse she inflicted on nack...

Dex-chan lover
@arvadiel that’s irrelevant, all im saying is if someone abused me for two years nonstop then i’d make sure to pay it back in full and then some.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, it feels like Japanese men have been conditioned to just accept abuse. Then again I suppose that's most men considering how shitty society is about looking down on any man that shows even the slightest hint of weakness. Still it feels like Japan specifically glorifies abusive relationships.

There should be a hard limit to the tsundere trope. "She's a little awkward " doesnt even begin to cover years of abuse and public humiliation. I cant imagine the Japanese viewers were anymore receptive towards this shit.

Double-page supporter
Trying to sell her as a tsundere won't work, but at least she's a kid so maybe she'll grow up.

Nack thinks he has a clue of what he's in for. He has no idea lol.

And finally, that MAID. Wow that maid. Punish her if she craves it so bad lol.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Maybe Nack is actually hard M like Usato? Rather than the abuse from Mina, he was bothered by not having any place where he belonged to or any goal/dream in life. If he had been otherwise doing just fine (if the magic academy was run by competent administration, not the waste of skin principal), he might have been enjoying getting abused by Mina.

Fed-Kun's army
HOW FUCKING WEAK AND INFURIATING.
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LET HER GET AWAY WITH WHO KNOWS HOW LONG SHE HAS BEEN TORMENTING YOU?

Someone send this kid over to "Redo Healer" so he can figure out how to bring some actual fucking justice.

@Saiangeli EXACTLY, like how in the fuck does this kid go from beaten to near death with major mental trauma to "oh it's okay then".
@Jayswing103 It's crazy, they need to be liberated. I would not be surprised if the Japanese lose their shit soon and we see women turned into a literal slave caste in Japan. I for one would be damned if they tried to send us over to "liberate" the women. These types of stories induce a rage that could lead to a real life civil war or societal collapse.

Fuck this author, and fuck this story.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how he just forgive her, I mean didn't she torment him throughout school? Didn't she burn him and stuff? If someone did that to me, I definitely wouldn't forgive them, no matter what the reason was because that isn't a reason to hurt someone and bully your friend from childhood.

Two years of abuse to the point he's having constant mental breakdowns and suddenly he's all flirty with the abuser? *BLERGH* I almost puked... Bottom tier trash development.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the mangaka really expecting her behavior to be forgiven, that it'll be waved away, just because she's a tsundere?? No, fuck her and this redemption bullshit. She did absolutely nothing to merit it. The only thing that changed was that we got some backstory to her character. She fucking threw FIRE at him for TWO YEARS, burning him and forcing him to heal himself over and over in order to not get killed by her bullying. He should have stuck to his guns about cutting off his family and her, never talking or seeing them ever again. I would have straight up told her, "I don't need your permission for anything and don't expect to ever see me again, cause I ain't having shit to do with your crazy ass. Fuck off."
Fr Fuck that bitch has Nack forgotten the fucking horrible experience he had cause of that piece of shit her being alive is fine but for nack to forgive her man fuck this shit it's a good manga i will continue reading it but that from what i can see a fucking red head tsundere bitch will forever be a bitch

Edit: Never mind her being alive is fine hell nah i will drag her to hell myself

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone still obsessed with that Mina girl, ranting about her every damn chapter? Get over it! We got an important clue from the demon king and had such a great farewell between Usato and Suzune :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread